The Silver Girl

The Silver Girl

Clover was just a 16 year old girl from New York living day by day, month by month, and year by year. Her friends Marlie, Carmen and Isabella decide to take Clover on a surprise trip to Paris as an early 17th birthday present, I mean being wealthy has its perks right? Wrong, when these girls are taken they must keep their mouths shut about their family money.

It's hard when the girls are separated from Clover because the boss of the sex trafficking business has taken a liking to her. But one particular boy fascinates Clover, the boy with the emerald green eyes and jet black hair. He looks somewhere around her age, so what was he doing here? Was he taken as well?

Clover makes and loses friends along her way to escaping this mad house where she is kept. She feels safe with this mysterious guy with the emerald green eyes, even though he could be the deadliest person for her. She can't help but want to be close to this guy.

What happens to her?

Will she make it or break?

Will she give in?

Will this guy become her protector or her worst nightmare?

Will she find her friends?

Love, betrayal, fear, and safety.

This is the story of the silver girl, Clover Saunders.