Chapter 3

Hey guys! I am seriously 12 minutes late! ahah sorry!

enjoy ;)

Ri xx

--------

~Chapter 3 ~

I awoke to a blinding light in my eyes and soft cushioning underneath me. Once my eyes adjusted to my surroundings, I looked around trying to remember where I was. “G'day mate” A clearly fake Australian accent came from beside me. My eyes scanned across the red sheet fitted bed to look into the eyes of none other than Carmen. I remembered, I'm In Paris for my birthday. “Whoa!” My voice sounded hoarse due to my sleepy state. I rolled off the side of the bed in surprise at the space between me and a funny faced Carmen. “And here I was thinking I had woken up to a sexy Australian, but no. It's just you.” Carmen put a hand over her heart in mock hurt. “You're just jealous of my style.” “What style?” I ask raising one of my eyebrows. Carmen put a hand next to her mouth to whisper as she looked around. “My rollin' style” Carmen whispered. We just stare at each other before shouting in sync, “They see me rollin'! I ate them!” you loud fits of laughter rang throughout the hotel room. “What did I miss?” The high pitched voice of Marley asked, placing the grey plastic shopping bags on the rooms kitchen bench. “Oh nothing really” Carmen giving me a cheeky grin. “Hey Marley, want to join me. I'm going over to Will and Isabella’s room.” “Yeah sure” Marley smiled brightly, following behind Carmen to the front door. My ocean blue eyes wondered the posh hotel room we were situated in. There was a double and a bed placed against the pure white wall and a black six inch plasma hung opposite them. The beds were made with silky red and white sheets and pillows. The curtains were a cream white with gold frills along the edges, framing the window so big it covered ninety-five percent of the wall. It also gave one of the most beautiful views I have ever seen. Only what seemed to be a couple of streets away was the Eiffel tower itself and it is truly magnificent. On the opposite side to the humongous window was a very modern kitchen. The small black tiles which makes up the modern kitchens floor was arranged it odd looking patters but in some way still enchanting. The marble white bench and cupboards making the floor seem darker, like and endless pit of darkness and the stainless steel utensils at every corner of the kitchen. 

After examining every inch of our hotel room I decide to take a shower and get ready for todays events. I hope we get to see the Eiffel Tower first. I entered the bathroom, pulled a soft white towel from underneath the sink and closed the white bathroom door before locking it. I stripped from yesterdays clothes, turning the knobs of the shower before entering the warm shower. I scrubbed my skin until it turned red and felt raw. Being alone gave me time to think about yesterdays events, making my cheeks burn with embarrassment. I can't believe I fainted in front of..What was his name? I can't remember it. Was it Mason? Jason? Greyson! That's it, Greyson. I fainted right in front of him. I mean who wouldn't? He was simply breath taking. His eyes, his hair, and those oh so full lips. Just imagine my lips on his...wait what? I shook my head trying to rid of these childish feelings. I shaved my armpits and legs and then stepped out of the warm water into the cold air, wrapping a soft towel around me. Walking out from the classy bathroom and into the slightly warmer room with the objective to find my suitcase. It wasn't in my sights, 'That's weird' I thought. Not thinking about my actions, I walked straight into the hallway of whatever level we were on and started walking down to the elevator. “What are you doing Clover?” Someone asks from behind me. I release a little shriek, was it everyones goal to scare me today? “Will! Don't sneak up on me like that. And I was going down to the lobby to see what room you guys were in. I can't seem to find my suitcase.” Will only laughed, fuelling my anger. “In a towel Clover? Didn't think it was your style!” Will howled in laugher. I blushed a deep red and hurried back to our room, which I had stupidly left open. It was not my day. “Your suitcase is in the wardrobe!” Will calls after me. I slam our door in response.