Chapter 11

It's the night of the Grand Sabertooth Gala and Rouge wants me to just relax and have a spa day. Yea right. Of courseI go out with Emmie and Aurora to go eat lunch. Things were going well until I see and man in black. Dressed just like... Mystogan. I gasp and Emmie gives me a strange look. I shake it off and finish eating lunch with the girls.

"So, you have any plans tonight?", Emmie asks.

"Yea. I'm going to the Gala with Rouge tonight. He said that i have to leave here at 8. So I can be there at 9.", I say smiling. Aurora looks unsatisfied as usual so i don't take any mind to it. "I'm sorry girls. I hate to cut this short but I have to go met Willow so we can get our hair and nails done. I know I'm not one to get anything done but she thinks it will impress Rouge so I'll do it. I'll see you later guys. Have fun and oh, lunch is on me.", I say putting the money on the table. I grab my bag and met Willow at the salon.

"Hey!", Willow says standing in the doorway, waving at me. I say hey back and we go get everything done. Overall, my time was great. I had my hair put up in a bun with a braid wrapped around the base of the bun. Willow just left her hair the same. "So I've been meaning to ask. Do you like Sting?", I ask rubbing my neck. "Yea but I'm not sure he likes me back. He asked me to go with him but I don't know exactly what he's planning. I hope it's something nice.", she says to me blushing.

Later that evening, when I'm at my place, I hear a knock on the door. I open it to see a small box with my name on a card on top of the box. I look around to see who dropped it off and all i saw was the mailman. I take the box anyways and I open the letter first. You will not believe who it is from. Take a guess. Yea, Mystogan. It read,

"To my love, I'm so sorry I left you like I did. I can not honestly say how sorry I am. I feel awful and I would love to make it up to you. I'll be in town for a week so i can get a job or two from the guild so I can support my family. How about tonight? I'll be at the spot where we first met waiting for you. Hope you meet me there. Love, Mystogan"

How can he do this to me? Is he serious? I open the box and inside there is a flower with a box of chocolates. Yea but I'm not ditching Rouge. I get dressed and I meet Willow at the train station. We take the train and her and I are trying so hard not to think about the motion sickness! We sit there and talk for the hour that it took for us to get there. Once we arrived, I saw the guys standing there, waiting on us ladies to get there and finally Rouge decides to tell Sting and Willow to go up ahead and that we would catch up to them inside. It's 8 o'clock and he hands me an envelope. It says "Open Me!" on the front of it in cursive writing. I look at him and he nods. I open the envelope and I read it. I am astonished by what I read and I look at him, blushing. "Go on, tell me what it says!", he says smiling at me. "I'm sure you know what it says. You have to say it.", I say starting to cry. He looks at me with a sparkle in his eyes and gets on one knee and takes a deep breath. "Eli Marvell, will you do me the greatest pleasure in marrying me?", he says as he opens a tiny box with a ring in it for me. I start to cry more and I say yes! He puts the ring on my finger and he kisses me. He wipes my tears and helps me fix my makeup. I am the luckiest girl in the world right now! I never thought that in a million years that I would have the pleasure of getting married. But now It's reality. All of my dreams have come true.