I Hope You Don't Mind Having A Gay Son(chapter 2)

"My dad?" i asked slowly still a bit dumbfound

M mom sighed "yes Hunter your father" she said looking at me with her light blue eyes that have always seemed to comfort me.

More silence fell apon us. I had to admit i was kinda happy that i finally got to meet my dad, but i was also mad. He left us and never even bothered to show up or help until now?

"why are you here?" i spat at the man in the expensive suit claiming to be my dad.

He didn't seem surprised by my actions, instead he smiled and my mom answered.

"Hunter, he's done things for us, i just can't explain them" she said looking towards the man for help.

I snorted "like what? left after he got you pregnant? Yeah he's helped alot"

"Hunter, my son" the man started

I did something i regret the most, i looked into his eyes. I felt like i was in a trance. I saw when i was still a baby, i was in my mom arms, she kept whispering something over and over. Above us was something from ny Greek myth book, the Furies i think. They kept on screeching "Zeus has broken the oath" or "Hades will have you dead!" or my favorite "Persephone will have you as a tulip!" I didn't know what oath this Zeus guy had broken but i don't think i'd like it very much. Lightning struck even thought the sky was a cloudless blue, it hit the Furies and the turned into a gold dust. My mom whispered a thank you which i thought was weird but another flash of lightning hit and now standing in front of us was the man. My mom smiled kindly at him "thank you Zeus" she said. I snapped back to reality.

"wha-you-Zeus?" i asked

"yes" he replied

"bu-but th-that's Greek myth-how is that?-I hope you don't mind having a gay son" i said before i could stop myself

He just laughed "He's just like you Jennifer"

"Zeus your here to talk to Hunter not falter me" me mom shot back with a smirk. That made me smile, even to my own dad, my mom still gives attitude.

Zeus smiled a bit "very well Jennifer, and Hunter" he said turning is attention to me

"have you ever wondered how deep your bloodline goes?" he asked, taking a small glance at my mom.

I shook my head.

"well-Jennifer why don't you tell him who your father was?" he asked

"a son of Athena, Zeus i thought you said you wanted to talk to him" my mom replied with a playful smile.

"alright" Zeus sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"wow" i breathed as soon as Zeus finished telling me about my family history and how hes my father, and about camp half-blood, and everything else. He even mentioned that he broke an oath not to have kids. I'm his third child that he broke the oath with. Also how Olympus is on the 600th floor of the Empire state building, and why my mom and i moved to New York, and how nothing has really been going on in Olympus since this big-shot named Percy Jackson beat Kronos when he reincarnated. Still i think the oddest part about it-even thought he's kept to what Percy Jackson said about recognizing your kids more- is that he came to tell me about it all. What would you think if your Greek god parent came down from Olympus just to tell you, you were a demigod child of Zeus? yeah thought so.

"so where is this camp?" i asked and wishing i didn't. As soon as i did my mom said 'Zeus' in a warning tone, then all i could see was a white blinding light and when it started dying down i found myself looking at strawberry fields with half-human half-goat things bowing saying "hale, the son of Zeus"