Wow your fast.

I'm not going to much in to training! I'm not that good with training :c. But I'll still have war and fighing. I am giving a shot with some little training parts please message or comment how i do! :D

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

I was running threw a thick part of a forest. This place was the most beautiful place I have ever been. I found out every wolf here was once walking the earth as the Great White wolf. They each live here as the White wolf pack. There are no humans here only animals. No other wolves only the old White ones.

         I came to a halt and looked out. This was my favorite spot. I come here after training just to relax. I loved the crashing of the water fall. Yes I was next to a water fall. The water was fresh and was so tasty. Yeah water tasty? Ha I know weird. The run was long but it was worth it. I walked to the water I put my paw over the water and made the water rise. I flipped my paw over it so the water was hovering over my paw. Yep I have some elements power. It took a couple weeks to learn. But I have been here for three months and I've become Stronger and surprisingly faster then I was before. 

        As I laid by the stream I looked across the stream and seen a blue rose. Wait is that rose blue? I ran across the stream. I looked at it and sniffed it. I moved my paw to poke it.

'DON'T' Tundra howled

' But It wasn't here when I got here?'

'Your Dragon has been born' He breathed

'Whaaaat?'

'Fallow me quickly.' He turned and ran

~ 70 mins of running ~

'Are we there yet!' I growled

'Yes.' He said as we entered a big cave.

I put my paw in as soon as my paw hit the ground there was a roar. Some thing hug flew over my head and I fell back and hit the leg of something. I looked up and there was a huge dragon.

"Tundra..... Tundra" I whimpered. 

The dragon looked down at me. He lowered his head and looked me in the eyes. Then he licked my face. 

"Oh come o-on." I growled. The Dragon moved his leg and I stood up. 

Tundra walked out with a big red Dragon behind him. 

"T-tundra there's a huge Dragon behind you." I whimpered 

"Do not be scared. They are our mounts, Companions, are other half." 

I didn't say anything. What did he just say? Oh I have heard of this. Witches call it there familiars. A Dragon was mine?

'Call me Thunder.' His voice boomed in my mind.

(N/S -Not story- Yes that is Thunder on the side)

'Erm ok..'

"So wait Thunder is...mine?"

Tundra nodded "This is Talon's Dragon. But until the black wolf is defeated no one will ever get there rightful mount. "

"The black wolf?"

"The black wolf is your sister you must kill." Tundra said slowly.

"What? I'm supposed to kill. My sister? Its that why I came here to train to kill her?!" 

Tundra nodded. "You must kill her if you don't kill her she won't hesitate to kill you."

"Send me back" I said angry.

Tundra nodded.