Chapter 15

Been a few months since me and Brittney went our separate ways. I had no where to go so I found a shelter to stay in every night but every morning I left to find a job and I finally did so I have my own apartment now. Its small but it's a place I can call home

"Hey how you doin today can I help you with something" I work at Footlocker I see alot of beautiful women everyday but I can't talk to any of them cause Brittney cross my mind every time. I miss her everyday but I need to get over her and forget about what we had cause it was all bullshit

"Um yeah you can, do yall have a size 6 in these" I look at the girl and smile "you have a small foot" she smile and head to the back and get the shoes for her

"Wanna try them on first" she smile and take the shoes "no thank you I can fit em"

I nod and let her follow me to the counter so she can pay for them "here you go..can I ask you something"

She take her bag and look at me and smile "what you wanna ask me for my number??"

"Um..y-yeah" she laugh and reach in her purse and get a piece of paper and pen "text me later" I smile and nod "most definitely will gorgeous"

Brittney POV

Jay leaving hurt me more than anything has ever hurt me I havent been the same since he left but its ok I don't blame him for leaving I just wish we could've talked it out first

"Thanks for coming with me Tia I just wanna do a lil shopping for the baby" she smile "anything for you and my niece or nephew" we head inside Footlocker and look at some of the baby shoes "I like these"

"Lemme know if I can help yall with anything" I recognize the voice and look back at the guy "Jay" he look at me and stare for a minute or two "Hey" he walks away to the other side of the store

I look at Tia and hold back tears as much as I can "he hates me" she hugs me tight and take my hand and pull me to where Jay is "Jay look Brittney miss you and I know you miss her too its been 4 months since you left her can you please just talk to her"

He turn and look at us "first of all Tia I don't have nothing to say to her what we had is over with and done. I'm sorry but it aint nothing to talk about where Antwan thats who she wanted right thats her baby daddy so whats left to say I'm doin good right now I got my own place and shit so I don't need her now can yall get out my face I got things to do"

I look at Tia "told you he hates me lets just go somewhere else"

I wish this would have never happened

Tia POV

After I left Brittney I came back to Footlocker to talk to Jay but he was already gone I still had his number I'm hoping it's the same cause I wanna talk to him "Jay this Tia can we talk" he agrees to talk to me so now I'm on my way to his apartment

I finally get there and he lets me in "its not much but its enough for me" he says after seeing me looking around "I like it tho" he nod and sit down and I sit next to him"

"Why won't you talk to Brittney" I see him shake his head "this why you wanted to talk Tia I already told you why I don't want to, its nothing left to talk about"

I frown and sigh "but you can forgive her" he shrug "not really you want some to drink tho" he get up and go to the refrigerator I never knew he looked that good until now "here" I take the Soda and see him look at me "why you staring at me like that"

I try to erase the thoughts out my head and sip my Soda "no reason..you look kind of good Jay I see why Brittney don't wanna let you go" I put my drink down and rub his leg "where yo bedroom" I see him bite his lip "thr-through that door" I smile and take his hand and pull him up and pull him to his room and push him on his head "Brittney said the dick was good, Let me try it for my myself"

I pull his shorts down and see he was already hard as a rock "Where the condoms" he reach in the drawer next to his bed and get one and give it to me I open it and put it on his dick with my mouth I can tell he loved the feeling of my tongue ring cause the more I sucked the more he pushed my head down choking down me with his dick

He stopped me and pulled me on the bed ripping my clothes off and started kissing my pussy through my panties he made me cum fast just by doing that he then pulled my panties off and starting eating me out like it was his last meal "omg right there" I felt his tongue slowly caress my clit making chills go down my body "omg I'm cumming again!!" He slides his tongue inside me and catch every bit of my juices "fuck" he lick his lips and then slide his already hard and stiff dick in me and start fucking me hard and deep "oooo shit girl" he moans in my ear I knew he loved the feeling just as much as me "deeper Jay!" I dig my nails in his back as he hit my spot with every stroke I cum hard all over his dick and start biting his shoulder "ahhh fuck" he pull out of me and snatch the condom and let his cum shoot out all over me "that pussy so good girl" I smile and laugh and kiss his lips "I can tell"

I go clean myself up and lay back in the bed with him and realized I just fucked the man my best friend is still in love with

I don't think Imma continue with this book, this may be the last chapter idk yet but let me know if I should continue or not, I appreciate those who take the time to read it💯