Chapter 7

Excuse any typos.

Yazmin

"Auntie why?!" I semi yelled at my aunt

She turned around and slapped me so hard on my mouth. "Who the hell you yelling at?!" She looked at me

"Nobody...." I said as tears formed in my eyes

"I said no and I mean no Yazmin!" She looked at me then turned back around and finished cooking.

"But I'm the ONLY one who doesn't have a phone or a permit" I said as tears fell from my face. "I don't want another reason to be picked on auntie. I get picked on enough and that's just another reason for them to talk about me"

"I'm sorry Yazmin, but no baby you don't need a phone"

I went to my room and cried.

--

I woke up this morning with a big headache and my eyes puffy from crying all night. I looked at my clock and it said 6:42 which meant I missed my bus so that meant I had to walk to school. It wasn't that far but I just hated walking. So many people messed with me while I was walking to school.

I got up and got dressed and went out the door forgetting that I just looked a complete mess. While walking to school some boys tried to talk to me and not in a flirty way. In a mean cruel way. I just hurried and got to school. When I got there I was late to my first period.

--

I walked in class, not without being made fun of, and sat down next to a sleeping Lucas.
He was cute when he slept.
He was cute whenever.

The teacher woke him up and told him to do his work.

I put my old raggedy book bag down and all my books fell out. My book bag broke. I sighed as people laughed.

"Ya fat ass prolly broke it. I would break if I was that boom bag too" one guy said and started laughing along with the class.

I just ignored them and started to pick my books up.

"I forgot to laugh" Lucas said looking at the boy who said it.

The class settled down after he said that.

"Thanks" I said

"No problem. You know I gotchu ma" he helped me pick my books up.

Lady

"August stopppp" I said as he kept touching me.

"Why" he tried grabbing my ass but I pushed his hand away

"Leave me alone" I was getting irritated with him.

He was being annoying asf.

"What's wrong ma? I'm annoyin ya" he laughed

"Yes. Get away from me" I looked at him

"Why I heard you was back wit dat gorilla lookin ass nigga" he said referring to Michael

"Because I am..."

"What da fuck Lady?!"

"He loves me August and I actually love him"

"Mannnn dat shit dead" he got up and walked away from me

"And he doesn't walk away when he's mad!"

He flipped me off while walking out the classroom.

I sighed.

I felt bad but I did love Michael. Right?

I laid my head down on the desk feeling like shit.

August saved me from this nigga and now I'm just going right back to him. I knew it wasn't right but....idk.

August

I left the classroom cause I wasn't supposed ta be in dat class. I supposed to be in gym wit the guys. I went back there and saw dat gorilla lookin ass nigga. He was already irritatin da shit outta me. I sat down and ain't say a word.

"Hell yeah she came back to me. That's my bitch she ain't going nowhere" gorilla was sayin referring ta Lady

I looked at him. I wanted ta punch him in his mouth. "She ain't no bitch. You da bitch"

"Nigga who the fuck asked you? She ain't yours no more" he laughed and went back to talking.

"Yeah man, like I was saying that's MY BITCH and she ain't going nowhere no time soon. I got her in check." He laughed

I got up and punched him right in his mouth.

We started ta fight and got out outta class and sent ta da principle office.

This was gon be a long day mannn.

Just a filler✌🏾️

How y'all like it⁉️

Give feedback‼️

Vote and comment🙌🏾