Chapter 18

Excuse any typos.

Lucas

I pulled up at school and got out grabbing Yazmin's box.

I walked inside and saw her struggling at her locker and someone knocked her books out her hand. It was non other than Greg.

"Nigga back up" I told him as I help Yazmin get her books

He looked at me with a stupid ass look on his face.

"Is there a fucking problem nigga?!"

"Yeah it is." He stepped to me.

I got in his face.

I swear I ain't like that nigga for nothing.

"Nigga what's the problem then?!" I pushed him hard

He pushed me back and I punched him square in the face. Next thing I know we was both on the ground fighting.

I felt myself being pulled off him.

"Office! Now!" I heard the principle say as the two security guards escorted us to the office.

We both sat down in different chairs and the principal asked us what was going on.

"He got a problem with me and ion know what the hell it is." I spoke up.

"Well, what's the problem Greg?"

He looked at me. "Nothing."

"Good. Then why were y'all fighting in the halls?"

I shrugged. "He knocked books out my friends hand."

"Well just apologize Greg."

"Ok" he said and got up.

I got up.

"You can leave."

We both walked out and I walked right past him and back to Yazmin's locker.

Greg actually got to her before I did though.

"Hey, I'm sorry for knocking your books out your hand..."

"It's ok..."

"Ya know I really like you....that's why I keep messing with you cause I just....I don't know" he acted as if he was shy.

"Tell me...." She kinda hesitated to say anything.

"It's just.....your so beautiful and I really like you...I guess that's why I just keep messing with you" he looked at her.

I shook my head and just watched.

She smiled a little. "Really?"

I can't believe she was buying this shit.

"Yeah" he smiled. "You know....I'm going to this couples trip this weekend with some friends....you wanna go?"

"Oh....um....I don't know about that...."

"I promise I'll take care of you ma" he smiled

She smiled. ".......ok"

"Good. We'll be staying for like a week so pack for a week" they hugged or whatever and I went over to her.

"Don't believe his bullshit." I said as I handed her her the box.

"What do you mean? And Lucas I already told you I can't take this." She gave it back

"Yes you can. And just stop talking to him" I gave it back

She sighed. "I can't win can I?" She looked at me

I looked at her. "Nope." I smiled which made her smile.

I looked over and seen Lady walking down the hallway with Destiny.

August

I was walking down da hall wit Lady and Destiny and we was just talking until we saw Lucas and some fat girl he was always wit.

"Hey" I said ta him.

He ain't speak back. Just looked at me. I don't blame him tho.

I know he ain't really wanna talk ta me right nah. I fucked up....again. I really ain't wanna tell Lady about me and Destiny but I knew I had ta tell her befo it was too late.

I felt bad as fuck mannn. I knew I was gon cry when I grew da balls to tell her. Cause I just know she ain't gon take me back. For real dis time. Destiny ain't even seem ta really care about it. I was mentally and emotionally fucked up and Destiny.....well either she was keeping it all inside or she just ain't feel bad. If dat's da case....she just down bad fa dat one.

"August." Lady called my name which made me snap out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I looked at her.

She was so beautiful mannn. I really did love ha. I was so scared about tellin ha cause I really really ain't wanna lose ha. But I guess I gotta get it out.

"You comin wit me?" She asked me

"Where?"

"To my car. I'm not going to first period."

"Um....Lady I gotta tell you something....."

I felt Destiny looking at me.

"Well, me and-"

"Augusttttt hey you should go to that burger place with Lady. It's really good." She smiled.

"What?" Lady asked

I sighed.

This was gon be a long day.

End of Chapter✌🏾️

Chris in mm😍

Vote and Comment‼️

Give Feedback‼️