Watch me

Dan has been a bad boy and needs to be punished by Phil.
Contains teasing, praise kink, daddy kink, jerking off, bondage, spanking and all things nice.
Word count: 1K

Phil came home to a dark apartment with hardly any signs of life. There were dirty dishes stacked into the sink, waiting there to be cleaned but there was no one to clean them. All the lights were off. He closed the curtains and checked the frigde. It was half empty as always, so he decided to snack on some cereal. Dan's, of course. He was munching on the Lucky Charms when he suddenly heard dull sounds coming from behind the walls. Moaning. Heavy breathing. And buzzing.
Dan most likely didn't hear Phil come home, because he loudly continued what he was doing. And Phil knew damn well what he was doing. Dan would always do it on purpose and get "caught" just so he could get fucked. The sounds of it was enough to turn Phil on.
He silently walked towards the noise while he was unbuttoning his shirt. He opened the door and there he found Dan.
His legs were spread out and his eyes were still closed. Of course he was aware that Phil was in the room, but he liked to play the game.
"Having a fun time without me, eh? You're a brave one." Phil says. Dan kept working the vibrator all the way into his arse while he opened his eyes and looked into Phil's. "And a greedy one too. I never told you that you could have fun on your own. We need to do something about it, don't we?"
Dan moaned in respons. Phil's erection started growing inside his jeans. "Should I fuck you?"
He slapped Dan's buttcheek. "Y-yes Daddy." Dan answered. "I have a different idea. A better one. Wait here," the older one said and left the room.
He came back, fully naked and half hard, while he was carrying a chair and a long black rope. He put the chair across from the bed and made a gesture to Dan to come and sit. While he waited for Dan to get up and walk over, he was stroking his member.
He secured Dan's legs to the chair, leaving his arms free to move. "What about my arms?" Dan asked needy. "Hold them behind your back and keep them there. Now, I need you to be a good boy for me, understand?" Dan nodded.
Phil lowered himself onto his knees and licked a single line across Dan's length. Dan tilted his head back but it didn't last for long. He licked the precum off Dan's slit and got up. He sat himself down on the edge of the bed. "Watch me, without touching yourself or pleasuring yourself in any way," he said and leaned back to rest on one of his elbows. He grabbed the bottle of lube that was still on the bed and squeezed some on his hands. After warming it up a little, he started to stroke himself while Dan was watching. Soft moans escaped from Phil's mouth. Dan's cock was twitching and he clearly had a hard time. Literally.
The older one started humping upwards into his own hand. He sat up straighter and cupped and massaged his ball with his free hand. Dan was breathing louder, licking his lips. "Daddy can I p-please touch m-myself?" he stuttered. Phil got up.
"You haven't been a good boy, have you? Haven't you touched yourself enough already? I think we need to punish you some more," he said and walked to the back of the chair and gently pushed Dan forward to fold him over until his mouth was at the same level as Phil's cock. He grabbed Dan's hair a little bit roughly and guided his mouth forward to his tip. Phil couldn't help but smirk at the sight of it. He let him suck on the tip for a little while, but couldn't contain himself much longer and started moving his hips forward, into Dan's wet mouth.
Dan opened his mouth wider and sucked whenever he could to pleasure Phil even more. Phil was thrusting deeper and harder into his flatmate's throat. The gagging was turning him on even more. "Look up to me," Phil said.
"Here I am, mouthfucking that beautiful face of yours," he said and brushed Dan's fringe out of his eyes.
Dan's eyes started to get wetter and wetter while he looked up. His cock was too untouched, he just had to touch himself at some point. He collected the spit that dripped down his chin and used it to lubricate his own member.
Phil was so close he didn't even notice that Dan was stroking himself. Phil started to thrust faster and more irregular as he came closer and closer towards his orgasm. Dan gagged harder and almost choked in his own spit and Phil's rockhard cock.
Phil pulled it out. A string of spit was connecting Dan's lips and the tip of Phil's cock. Immediately after pulling out, the hot white strings squirted onto Dan's used face. Phil groaned and swung his head back. The older one waited for his orgasm to wear off while stroking softly, still with his eyes closed.
Dan was pumping faster and faster while he bit his swollen lip. It didn't take long before he reached euphoria and his cum found its way to his chest. At this point Dan was covered in cum.
Dan was barely able to catch his breath when Phil pulled him into a rather rough kiss, tasting himself. "Look at you, you dirty slut. All covered in cum. You didn't listen to me. I'll get you back later."
He swiped his fingers over Dan's chest to collect some of his cum. "Open up," he said and inserted two of his fingers into Dan's mouth. "What do we say then?"
"Thank you daddy."
"Good boy."