Chapter 2: London

Daniella's P.O.V.-

(12 hours later)

I wake up to my arm being shook by Belle. I blink my eyes open, and rub them gently. My best friend smiles at me.

"We arrived sleepy head." she teases, placing my black backpack in my lap. I return the smile.

"We did it?" I ask. Belle laughs and shoves me playfully.

"Who are you, Dora? Come on and let's get out there." she says. I grab my bag and rise, stretching my arms above my head. We walk through the aisle behind the rest of the flight. We get of the plane and go through TSA without any struggle. My excitement overflows as I look out to see the dark blue sky peppered with stars. We walk to the baggage claim and grab our suitcases. We wheel ourselves out of the airport and smile at the cool England air.

"I swear, this feels even better than California." I sigh as we walk to the car rental area. I see the dealer and give him our ticket to grab our car until my motorcycle gets shipped.

"Welcome to England ladies, I hope you enjoy it here." the dealer says in a perfect accent. I smile and thank him while taking the key and our slip of paper with the number of the car lot where it was parked. We walk quickly to the car, opening up the champagne car trunk. I stuff our bags into the trunk and slam it closed. I throw Belle the keys to the car and get into the passenger's seat.

"What's the address for the hotel?" Belle asks.  I look through my notes on my phone.

"Hotel Xenia on 160 Cromwell Road." I say, reading off the phone. Belle sets up her GPS and starts driving to the hotel. I stare out of the window, my eyes feeding off the beautiful London sky and buildings. Lights reflect on the water from the buildings creating beautiful variations of colors. I start recognizing the constellations that I voluntarily studied for hours on end.

"I can see Heracles." I say pointing at the sky. Belle nods.

"Is he fighting a dragon?" she asks rhetorically, teasing me. I roll my eyes.

"I'm pretty sure he never did that in the myths, but I'm not sure. He kinda fought everything and everyone." I say  sarcastically.  My love for greek mythology ran deep, and Belle loved to tease me about it. She loved to read more of si-fi or fantasy novels. She laughs and makes a turn onto Cromwell Road. I point at the large white hotel.

"We're here." she says parking near the entrance. I smile and hop out of the car in excitement. We run to the trunk and pull out our luggage. After the back is empty, Belle slams the trunk shut. We walk side by side to and through the hotel and into the lobby. We check in and receive our room keys.

"Room 212 on the top floor." I repeat over and over as we walk to the elevator. Belle pushes the up button and we wait. The silver doors slide open gently to reveal a red velvet interior. We step in and I hit the 5 button on the panel of floor numbers. The doors slide closed, and we begin ascending to the top floor. I let out a small yawn. It was currently 2 am and though I was used to staying up this late, my body was commanding me to sleep.

"Tired?" Belle asks. I give a nod, rubbing my eyes gently. She rubs my shoulder gently, and gives me a small smile.

"Soon sleep will greet you." she says

"Who the hell are you, Yoda?" I ask sarcastically. She chuckles softly.

"Tired is we. Worth all though." she answers. I nod again as the elevator doors slide open on the last floor. We step out and look at the doors, searching for room 212. The elevator had opened up at a crossroad.

"Left or right?" I ask.

"Right." Belle replies. We go to the right and look up at the numbers.