Dork Diaries Tuesday June 15

Today we talked about our plan before MacKenzie rudely interrupted us. 😕
"So what's the plan?" Brandon whispered.
"Well, you could trick her saying the wedding will be at the park." Chloe suggested.
"But won't she be suspicious since our wedding will actually be at the lobby?" I asked.
"Nikki's right. Why don't we call security on her?" Zoey said.
"Won't the security guards think we're being ridiculous?" Marcus asked. He has a point. MacKenzie always twirls her her hair and bats her eyelashes. Just because it doesn't work on Brandon, doesn't mean it it does not work on EVERYONE ELSE.
"We have Brandon's text message for proof!" Theo explained triumphantly.
"Yeah but Brandon deleted her from his contact list, along with her messages." Marcus included.
Oh well. That plan didn't work. It seemed like we were hopeless.
"This might sound really weird, but maybe we should move." Brandon suggested quietly.
Brandon was right about one thing-it sounded really crazy! 😕 I didn't want to leave my friends and family behind! Where would we go?
"Why should we move?" I asked glumly.
"Think about. MacKenzie will get us if we stayed here in Westchester. Brandon explained.
   The guy had a good point. MacKenzie would ruin our lives if she knew where we were staying. So moving was actually a good idea.
"That does make sense." I admitted.
"Hey, what about us!" Zoey shouted. "We don't want you guys to leave us forever!"
"Why don't you come with us then?" I asked. I couldn't survive without my friends, even if I am with Brandon.
"Well, that makes since. Okay!" Chloe said happily. "So, where should we move?"
   Right before Brandon said anything, we heard a silent knock again. It better not be MACKENZIE!
And guess who it was? MACKENZIE! 😕
"I couldn't help but here your conversation." MacKenzie said. "You guys are moving?"
   We all stared into her beady little eyes.
"To where? Come on, I won't tell." MacKenzie said with a sly grin.
"None of your business!" we all yelled at her. Serves her right for trying to ruin me and Brandon's wedding!
"Fine! But I will find you!" MacKenzie screeched, stomping into ,none other than, her dad!
OOH! BUSTED!!!! 😀
"You guys, what is going on?" Marshall asked.
"Daddy, there being mean to me!" shy lied, trying to do puppy dog eyes. It looked like a bee stung her eye!
"Actually sir, MacKenzie wasn't invited to our wedding." Brandon said while putting his hand on my shoulders.
"She WASN'T?" Marshall scowled.
   At first I thought Mr. Hollister was going to be mad at us for not inviting his daughter. And I was right!
"My daughter said that you guys invited her!" he bellowed loudly.
"And she tried to sabotage the wedding!" I shouted.
"MacKenzie, is this true?" her father asked concerned.
"I...uh. Um..."   MacKenzie stammered. Marshall Hollister was speechless and enraged.
"MacKenzie! I can't believe you would sabotage the wedding! And after hearing from a nice girl named Marcy Simms, you made fun of everyone and ruined their lives! You are grounded for a year, missy! No electronics, no credit cards, no shopping, no nothing!" Mr. Hollister said dragging her away.
"Will I still have magazines?" MacKenzie asked, trying to make puppy dog eyes.
"No!" he said and dragged her away.
   The day was saved, thanks to Marshall Hollister!
   I will tell you our plans tomorrow!