Dork Diaries Wednesday, June 16

Now that MacKenzie is FINALLY away, we can all plan to where we are moving to! 😀
"So where should we go?" I whispered.
"I like Pennsylvania." Brandon whispered. Everyone agreed.
"So it's official. Luckily MacKenzie's aunt lives five states away." Zoey agreed.
   Now we got that out of the way, we were getting ready for the wedding. The wedding will happen in about 3 week, but we still had a lot to do. We had to pick the bridesmaids' dresses, the wedding cake, tuxedos, decorations, and most importantly, the bride's wedding dress!
   Chloe, Zoey, and I called Marcy, Violet, and mom so we could go clothes shopping for the bridesmaids' dresses. It took FOREVER!!! Some of the dresses were too dark, too bright, too plain, or too short! Luckily, we found the PERFECT dress. It was a spaghetti strap, middle length light blue dress! It had a beautiful white belt. Also, it had FIVE COPIES-for Chloe, Zoey, Marcy, Violet, and mom! 😀
"This is perfect!" Chloe said happily. The rest of us agreed that this was the perfect dress.
   When the guys met up with us, it turned out that we took 6 HOURS!!!
   Wow, who knew shopping took that long?! Oh well. That's shopping power! 😀
   Last night, me and Brandon slept together. And we a romantic time doing...I can't tell you. It's a bit mature! 😀

   The next day, my parents, Violet, and Marcy went to get decorations for the wedding. So the girls and guys were hanging out. I saw Marcus and Chloe flirting with each other, Zoey and Theo talking, and me and Brandon were talking about very important things.
"Since we are about to get married, am I allowed to touch your hair?" I asked Brandon. He really likes his hair untouched, but I really want to touch his hair! Is that so WRONG?
"Hmm, I'll think about it." Brandon teased. Then he patted my head. "If I give you permission to touch my hair, am I allowed to read your diary?"
   I cringed. I'm not very comfortable for people reading my personal business! That's what I get for wanting to touch Brandon's hair.
"Fine." I sighed. "Be lucky I'm actually letting you read it."
"And it goes all the way to middle school." Brandon teased, grabbed it and ran away.
"BRANDON! Come back!" I shouted and ran after him.
   Sorry but I have to stop writing now. I finally got my diary back but I have to hide it from Brandon. Hopefully, he won't find it! 😀