Dork Diaries Thursday, July 7

"Wait, I was actually pregnant before?!" I asked in horror.
"Apparently." Brandon said while shaking his head.
"How did this even happen?" a voice shouted. I jumped in shock when I saw Chloe and Zoey! It's been forever! I haven't seen them in about a week!
   At first I was happy to see them. BFFs are SUPER IMPORTANT. But I realized that who called them over? I was going to break the news to them after Brandon told me.
"Brandon..." I began to scowl.
"I didn't do it! I promise!" Brandon said while shaking his head.
"Sorry Nikki. We were actually listening from your door." Chloe admitted sheepishly. I love my BFFs, but sometimes you really got to MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.
"How can you possibly be pregnant?" Zoey shouted.
   Then I remembered high school about that, um, SPECIAL class that we, uh, took. I can't tell you about it since you're a little too young. (unless if you're possibly a senior or a college student in a health class then you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about) Look guys, all I can tell you is that it will make you grow. End of story. 😦😨😰😱😲😳😫😬
"Remember when we took that class back in March in high school about...um...you know..." I explained.
"Oooh. Riiight." they said in unison and uncomfortably. They had to take the class too.
"Well, at least we solved one mystery. The other is about a mysterious being that keeps appearing at our window each night." Brandon explained and held me close to him. 😍
"Breaking news!" the TV announced.
"Hey girls, come watch the news with us." I suggested since they helped survive through EVERYTHING-middle school, high school and my senior year, college, and, my wedding. I wouldn't have survived Westchester without them.
"MacKenzie Hollister has been arrested for sabotaging Nikki and Brandon Roberts wedding on June 31, 2020 so she could've got Brandon Roberts' affection. She has been in prison and in rehab for the past week."
"Geez. What else is new?" I snickered.
"Unfortunately, MacKenzie Hollister, being the maniac that she is, BUSTED out of prison. So if seen a girl with curly blond hair and blue eyes and is wearing a jumpsuit, call 911."
   I stared in shock. MacKenzie BUSTED out of PRISON?! 😱 So she was eyeing us each night PLANING for revenge?!
"Also, Patrick Clarke was arrested last night for trying to actually turn a pregnant woman's baby for his baby. Yesterday, Nikki Roberts was pregnant with Brandon Roberts, but Patrick tried to kiss Nikki so the baby would turn into his and hers baby. DRAMAAAA!"
"That's just creepy." Brandon scowled.
"I have no idea what is worst. That Patrick and MacKenzie tried to sabotage you guys or that this guy became a news reporter just so he can get GOSSIP." Chloe said in disgust.
   Well, this makes it official. We are no longer safe in Pennsylvania. I think that we need to move back. But Westchester is getting too small. I guess we should Pennsylvania another chance. I just don't know.