Dork Diaries Friday, June 31

*Sorry guys! I wanted to fast forward because I REALLY want to go to the wedding! Forgive me!*

Tomorrow is the wedding! Chloe said that everything was ready. There was the wedding cake, the decoration, the groom and usher's tuxedos, the bridesmaids dresses, and-most importantly-my wedding dress! 😀
This evening, everyone was getting ready for the wedding. Everyone was asleep, except for Brandon and I.
"Nikki, why are you still up?" Brandon asked quietly.
"Well, I'm just nervous. Tomorrow, after we kiss, I won't be Nikki Maxwell anymore." I said nervously. "I'll be Nikki Roberts."
"Don't worry Nikki. Change is good. And besides, MacKenzie won't bother you anymore because you'll be living the married life with me." Brandon said, hugging me.
"You right. MacKenzie won't be flirting with you anymore." I teased, looking into his hazel eyes.
"Yeah, and that exactly, is what I'm looking forward." Brandon laughed. Then he kissed my forehead. "Don't worry everything is going to be alright. We'll be away from MacKenzie, our friends will move with us, and you'll have me."
"You're right. Let's go to bed." I kissed him goodnight and we went to bed.

The next day was the wedding day. Since we had 3 more hours until it was time for the wedding. Mom helped me put on my wedding dress. It had sleeves with lace, a silver belt, and a skirt with ruffles. She also curled my hair and helped put on my veil.
"You look so beautiful!" mom said, getting teary eyed.
   Brianna rolled her eyes while texting on her phone.
"Mom! You'll get me crying! I don't want to ruin my makeup." I told mom.
"I'll be downstairs." mom said.
   Brianna was busy texting on her phone. She finally looked up and looked at me in surprise.
"Wow. You look beautiful." Brianna said in awe. That felt really good coming from a child that was pretty spoiled from the past.
"Thanks Brianna." I happily hugged Brianna.
   Soon I heard wedding music. Brianna ran to her seat and mom quickly gave me my bouquet of roses.
"Good luck." mom said then kissed my cheek.
   First came Chloe and Marcus, next Zoey and Theo, then Max Crumbly and Marcy, (Violet couldn't come. She was trying to walk!😀) and finally Oliver and Brianna.
   Dad came and escorted me to the groom. When I reached there, I smiled at Brandon
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony." the preacher said. "Do you, Nikki, take Brandon Roberts to be you're lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do." I said happily.
"And do you, Brandon Roberts, take Nikki Maxwell, to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do." he said.
"Now if anyone objects to this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace."
"I OBJECT!" It was the most horrible thing that happened in my entire life.
   IT WAS THE BIGGEST MAC ATTACK IN HISTORY!!!
"Well, well, well. Look, you guys are getting married now. How romantic." MacKenzie said busting in.
   Everyone was shocked, including me and Brandon. Why would she ruin our wedding (me and Brandon's, not me and MacKenzie's. That would be weird.) This was a SUPER LOW, even for her! Doesn't she understand that me and Brandon are together now? Apparently not.
"What are you doing here, MacKenzie?! You are not invited!" Brandon shouted angrily.
"I just came to see your wedding. Is that so wrong?" she smirked. Then she started to scowl. "Brandon, HOW could you want to MARRY this pathetic dork?!"
   I started to tear up.
"MacKenzie, I made my decision. And it's not you! DEAL WITH IT!!!!!" He yelled.
"Well, excuse me! I have just come for this 'beautiful' ceremony." Then she did something CRAZY. She started running towards me like an angry bull!😦 I screamed and Brandon pulled me aside so MacKenzie ran into a table. Then she charge up to me and then grabbed me. I couldn't escape her grasp. She put me in a head lock so I couldn't breathe well.
"Help!" I pleaded.
"Nikki!" Chloe cried.
"Call the police!" Zoey shouted.
"Leave Nikki alone!" Brandon yelled defensively. Then he knocked MacKenzie out and I fell in his arms.
   Luckily, the police came and took MacKenzie away so we could proceed with the wedding.
   But we had to take it to another room because of some damage.
"Brandon, you may kiss the bride."
   After the wedding ceremony, we cut the cake, then danced. Me and Brandon slowed dance together as we stared into each other's eyes. After dancing, we had our toasts. Soon, Brandon drove us away to our honeymoon.
"Where are we going to?" I asked. I was pretty curious.
"We're going to Red Heart Cabin Suite." Brandon said.
   We had a good time at the suite. We also had a good sleep together.
Well, the big day has passed and now I'm Nikki Roberts. So, good night! 😴