Breakfast

it has been 3 months since jane moved in to maura's beacon hill mansion and the couple has been happy since no arguments just fun and love.

JANES POV 

its 8 o'clock in the morning and Maura has gone out to get breakfast and i hear the doorbell ring i groan as i roll out of bed and put on my tank top and shorts and walk downstairs all the while thinking who could be at the door at this hour? i reach the bottom of the stairs and open the door to whoever rudely woke me up at this hour as i open the door my face drops as i recognise who it is Ian Faulkner  Mauras douchebag ex who just turns up whenever he wants has sex with Maura and then leaves her again heartbroken with me picking up the pieces "hi Jane is Maura here?" he says while observing my outfit of choice "no i'm sorry shes picking up some breakfast for us " then i hear keys rattling as maur walks through the back door saying"babe? they didn't have those glazed donuts you like so i got you a jam one is that ok?" 

"yeah Maur that's fine hey come here somebody is at the door for you"

"ok hang on i just need to put this stuff down and use the restroom and then ill be right there"

" ok babe don't take too long ok?"i look back at Ian and smirk knowing he has heard the whole exchange and has pieced it all together and is now just standing there with his mouth open. that's when i hear the toilet flush and the tap turn on then off again as the bathroom door opens and maura comes around the corner and is about to speck but then sees who our guest is. "Ian?" she questions

"yeah Maura its me so a lot of things have changed since last time then."

"yes,yes they have look Ian i'm sorry you found out like this but our one night sex dates will no longer be occurring i'm sure you can find someone else so goodbye Ian have a great life"

"um ok then Maura, Jane i wish you both the best goodbye ladies" as he turns and walks away  i shut the door and seconds later i have Maura pinned against that very door as i whisper in her ear "bossy dominant Maura  telling her fling to basically fuck off while wearing yoga clothes is hot"

"is it now detective?"

i shiver as she uses the word detective she sees this and giggles before she spins out of my grip and heads towards the kitchen for breakfast that beautiful ass wiggling at me while i follow behind 

"so what did you get for breakfast?" i ask curious to whats in the bag she closes it and pushes me against the kitchen counter and whispers in my ear "you" and begins kissing down my neck until she reaches my clavicle and dips her tongue into the gap there before pulling my tank top off and  moving further down to the valley between my breasts giving each one a kiss as she passes heading south stopping at my navel for a few seconds and then yanking my shorts down and entering me with two fingers and flattening her tongue on my clit causing me to buck into her face and put my hand sin her hair pulling her close as she flicks her tongue and pumps in and out faster and fast and i can feel my orgasm approaching i can tell its gonna hit like a tidal wave at that moment maura curls her fingers hitting that sweet spot and i release my orgasm hitting me like a punch in the gut  my knees buckle and maura has to hold me up as the waves hit me one by one  until my breathing evens out and maura lets go coming up to kiss me hard on the lips battling with my tongue for dominance she won i was too weak to keep fighting her anymore she grabbed my hand and lead me up the stairs and said" i think after that intense burst of energy its time for a shower and because we are great people we should probably shower together to save the water" 

"yes i think that's a great idea" as i follow her up the stairs into the ensuite and climb into the shower with Maura.