He loved you (Scomiche/Mirstie)

"What is wrong with you!" Kirstie screamed at the blond tall man standing before her.

"He loved you. With all his fucking heart. What did you do? Broke it, like everyone said you would." Kirstie continued screaming at the man as he looked down ashamed.

"Scott, I trusted you. Not only were you Mitch's best friend but you're also mine. That's why I entrusted you with him." Kirstie says calmly.

"Then why do you care so much? Why are you defending Mitch instead of defending both of us?" Scott asked Kirstie as she looked at him in disgust.

"You hurt him Scott, he didn't hurt you. Why can't you seem to get that through your thick head? He loves you." Kirstie screamed at Scott as he looked angrier every second.

"So then why do you care so much." Scott asked as Kirstie looked up at him in the eyes.

Kirstie stepped closer, steaming with anger. "You wanna know why I care Scott? It's cause he's my best friend, and has been since I was eight. That's why I care." Kirstie said boiling with anger.

"Why can't you just leave things alone!" Scott yelled throwing a book that almost hit Kirstie.

"It's not your choice anymore!" Kirstie yelled just as loud picking up the book and slamming it on the table.

"Why? I have just as much say as you do." Scott says walking to the kitchen. "You act like the whole damn world revolves around you, and I'm so damn tired of it." Kirstie said to Scott as she walked toward the other side of the room.

Scott had enough of what had been said to him.

He walked across the room, and struck Kirstie. As he struck her she fell backwards into a wall, hitting her head.

The strike left a big hand print on the side of her face as Kirstie cupped it trying to sooth the pain it got worse.

Scott stepped back, frozen. Not understanding what he had just done.

"Fuck you." Kirstie hissed at Scott loud enough for him to hear.

Little did they both know Mitch was watching everything happen from in the corner in the hallway.

Mitch ran into the room and crouched down near Kirstie.

"Are you okay?" Mitch asked Kirstie as he cupped her face, tears rolling down I her eyes because of pain.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" Mitch yelled at Scott. "I-" Scott attempted to answer but couldn't.

"You what? You thought it was okay to hit a woman, let alone your best friend!" Mitch continued to scream.

"I just, she was yelling at me about you. I couldn't take it. I love you Mitchell." Scott said.

"I loved you, but you hurt me not only did you cheat on me with Alex, you hurt my best friend. If you're going to continue to hurt my loved ones I can't, no I wont allow you near my friends and loved ones."

"Mitchell..." Scott trailed off. "NO, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY DAMN HOUSE!" Mitch yelled with fury dripping through his voice with every word he spoke.

Scott looked at Mitch for a few seconds and walked up to him and pulled his face in for one last kiss, pulled apart, then walked out of Mitch and Kirstie's life.

Forever.