I wanna love you (Scomiche)

As Mitch walked into Scott and his shared apartment he sees Scott sound asleep on the couch.

He tried to sneak past him but he ended up waking up Scott because he tripped over Scotts phone charger.

Scott jumped up (LIKE HIS DIC-) to see Mitch on the ground and immediately ran to help him up.

"Are you okay Mitchie?" Scott asked holding out a hand to help Mitch up. "I'm fine." Mitch responded laughing. "I was just trying not to wake you up, and well, you know how that went." Mitch continued.

Scott laughed at the small ones attempt to keep him asleep.

"Don't worry about it. I was planning on getting up and going to my room anyways." Scott smiled at Mitch and Mitch returned it with a crimson red face.

"Anyways I have to get rest for tomorrow. Goodnight Mitchie." Scott says to Mitch kissing his forehead making Mitch's stomach go ballistic with emotions. 

Scott and Mitch were very touchy for just friends. Scott and Mitch would always cuddle, and kiss each others cheeks and hands but never the lips.

Mitch wondered if Scott loved him more than a friend.

Of corse Mitch wanted to be more than friends, but Mitch couldn't read Scott like a book.

Mitch touched his forehead and walked into his room and changed into his sleeping attire, then laid down on his bed thinking about Scott and their future.

Mitch wished that Scott would be open with him about his feelings, but then again Mitch was the same way, and that's where the problem was.

Both wanted each other to openly say their feelings, but they were both scared to.

Scott was laying in his bed thinking about the exact same Mitch was.

Each other.

{sorry it's short it's all I got rn}