Chapter Eight

Coldleaf started to talk, "My secret is that you have to have some catmint to lure the WindClan cats."

Brightpaw looked at him, "Only?"

Coldleaf nodded, "Only catmint and you can find toms right away."

Brightpaw screeched, "Yay!"

Coldleaf walked away. Brightpaw grabbed a pawful of catmint and went to work.

"Here, kitty, kitty, kitty." Brightpaw chanted.

Nothing came.

Brightpaw thought, I'm using the wrong words.

"WindClan members, come, come."
Brightpaw chanted.

Nothing came.

Brightpaw dropped onto the ground, "Some cat love me!" she shouted.

Nothing came. She decided to take drastic measures. She was, going to . . . step over the border.

She stepped over and all of the toms came chasing after her, wanting her signature, her love, her catmint.

"Best day ever!" she shouted. "Coldleaf was 100% right."

The day went by pretty quickly. Brightpaw was crowned Queen of WindClan. She had a silver crown on her head and some ice cream in her paws.

The moon started rising and all the cats left Brightpaw.

Brightpaw walked home, "It was great while it lasted."

Another day means another time to meet more of the WindClan members. Maybe WindClan's leader will come next time. She laughed and jumped into her shallow nest and hurt her head.

~
Hi, I'm one of the newest admins. My name is Whisper <3. I'm so excited to finally post a chapter. I apologize if it is short and/or not funny. I will be sure to improve on them.

~Whisper