Chapter Twelve

Brightpaw needed to find some cat.

"Heatherfeather! I'm leaving!" she yowled.

Heatherfeather was still sleeping in his nest.

She shrugged her shoulders and walked to the Twolegplace.

"Hello? May I fall in love with one of you?" Brightpaw asked even though she knew that's not how love works.

She saw this purple-ish colored cat, his fur ruffled in the right direction, the sun beamed down on him. He was the one.

Brightpaw glared at him and on the ground, other female cats were fan-cating over him. They were uglier than Brightpaw of course.

Brightpaw needed to make an entrance. "Ahhh," she pretends to faint on the ground.

The purple-ish cat ran up to her, "She needs help."

The tom was desperate, he put his mouth on Brightpaw's cheek.

Brightpaw bursts alive.

"My name is Brightpaw," she meowed.

"My name is Plum," he replied.

Brightpaw hugged him and all of the uglier than Brightpaw female cats walked away, disappointed.

Plum and Brightpaw talked a lot. Plum talked about being Gleamstar's kit. He left to be a Twoleg's cat because he didn't want to be in ThunderClan.

Brightpaw asked him if he wanted to join her Clan.

"I want to join! I love you Brightpaw." Plum meowed.

They both needed to cross the Thunderpath that appeared out of no where.

Brightpaw and Plum waited for the monsters to pass by.

"NOW!" the cats yowled.

The two cats ran across, a monster came closer to them.

"BRIGHTPAW!" Plum yowled and he pushed the pretty she-cat.

The monster made a louder noise and it ran over Plum.

"NO!" Brightpaw screeched.

Plum stopped breathing.

"No . . ." Brightpaw meowed, as tears fell from her pretty eyes to the ground.

Brightpaw walked home, alone. She was sad. She couldn't bury Plum because it was too late. He died in front of her, she quietly walked to her nest and fell asleep.

Whisper here! Sorry for a short chapter, Whispy is tired. Whispy needs sleep. Good night, Whispy.