My roommate

"Why is a guy in our class," I heard someone ask. "Oh..umm...I'm not a guy, I'm a girl, I'm just more comfortable in this," pointing to my uniform. Ohhhh~ and everyone stirred, "you're awfully handsome of a girl, someone said, and more and more comments came rushing yo me, but I started to blush and so i asked the teacher, whether I can go and sit.  

Class passed by in a zip, I hurried out to where the dorms are, I walked in and a lady stopped me, I knew why she stopped me. I rustled through my bag and showed her my student id, "Oh sorry for stopping you," she coughed. I walked passed her giggling. It was five when I walked into the dorm's hall. There were girls, tons of girls outside a room and some saw me , they tapped the other girls and all them stared at me pass by. Sigh "Hello,I'm Luna,"someone said and I started to search for the owner's voice. Wow, she looks pretty, "Hi, I", "I know, you're Amber Josephine Liu, you're school famous," she said in a hype voice. I blushed," Um...do you perhaps know where my room is? I couldn't get my room number," I said shyly and I rubbed my hair and all the girls were giggling at each other. "Your room is over there, and I'm Sulli," the other girl said pointing to the door at the end of the hall, and shook my hand. "Thank you very much," I thanked and bowed and speed walked to my room.

Weren't they the girls hanging around...her... in class? WAIT! Why am I even thinking of her. Sigh~ Unnie told me to be nice to her...I don't think I can.

Click* Shut*

Seems like my roommate is taking a shower right now. I'll go and unpack my stuff. Oh? The doors opening, who can It be? .........no...sigh why god why?  "Hi......seems like we are roommates....I'm sorry for this morning, it wasn't on purpose, hope we can get along," I said feeling awkward, because all she did was give a glance and continued to wipe her hair.

I walked over to my bed and grabbed my clothes and took my shirt off, thinking that Krystal...was it?  ...wasn't looking, I changed my shirt into a muscle tank, and changed my khakis into basketball shorts.

Oh? Krys stood up and walked to the bathroom, haha, maybe I should mess with her a bit, just a little, little bit, haha.

I stood up from my bed and walked into the bathroom where she was combing her hair, the bathroom is pretty small, simple, white, but enough for to people to fit but you'd feel a bit tight in that room. I walked in try to get past her and I unconsciously grabbed her waist, try to get past and get to the sink, she was shocked from my action and turned around. She slipped and dragged me down with her, I sort of caught her but my lips badum, badum, were on her's and we were in a very awkward position. She started to hit my back after to got out of her shock, I let our lips go and I let her down. We both wiped out lips, we both blushed a bit, HEART!! PLEASE DOMT DO THIS TO ME!!! Please don't tell me I'm in love with her!!, "I..I.i..I'm s..s.s.sorry, I...I..I didn't...mean to do what we did," I stuttered, Amber!! F u, no myself! Why did you have to stutter, now I look more and more like a dork. "I'll go to sleep now, hope you have a great nights rest, see you tomorrow,"I scooted past her in a rush."

Krystal's POV

Click* clack*

Someone was inside the room, is it my roommate, hope it's not someone weird. I grabbed my hair towel and walked out, I saw someone's back, it looked like a guys back, wait could it be? Omg!! It's her, she looks a bit frustrated, guess it's because of this morning, sigh, now I wish I hadn't slapped her.

"Hi......seems like we are roommates....I'm sorry for this morning, it wasn't on purpose, hope we can get along," she apologized, I just glanced at her and walked to my side of the bed so she wouldn't see my face reddening a tad bit.

I faked as if I was wiping my hair and took a good glimpse at what she was doing, she was changing. I know I'm supposed to peek, but I did, she took her shirt off first, she had a ton of muscles, which made her look sexy(she had a sports bra on/a dark stripped on/ don't get any idea "glare"). She was changing into her basketball shorts and her 'boxers' were pics of picachu, so cute!!!, it suits her so while.

I stood up to go to the bathroom and combed my hair, Amber came in and tried to scoot past me but she touched my hips, and I got shocked. I turned around and because the floor was wet, I slipped, I got scared and grabbed her. She caught me because of her fast reflexes. But somehow her lips were in mine, badum, badum, I was frozen because I was in shock, after that had past I started to hit her back a bit. She let go and we both wiped our lips and blushed. She ended the short silence,"I..I.i..I'm s..s.s.sorry, I...I..I didn't...mean to do what we did," Amber stuttered, that is honestly so cute, she such a dork(giggle), "I'll go to sleep now, hope you have a great nights rest, see yo tomorrow,"she said and scooted past me in a rush."