Date

Amber's POV

"Yah! Un.... Sorry, I'll come back later," I finished and left the room in a rush. I went back into my room within the house, I liked the room although the others didn't, the room was medium sized the other rooms were huge so I didn't like it. It always made me feel somehow alone, no, lonely is the word.

I was let out from the hospital yesterday, I went to school today but I came back to the house for my clothes, like three outfits and four pairs of shoes. I am a sneaker head, I love shoes, but...not as much as...

"Hey, Am, why'd you leave so fast?," Unnie asked fixing her shirt. "Well, because you two were doing it! And plus it would have been SO awkward for me just to stand there and ask you what I was gonna ask," I said blushing. "Ok, ok. So what were you gonna ask me?," Yuri Unnie asked waking to my bed and sitting down, I plopped myself down on the floor next to her.

"Well...you," I said, when I was cut when Jessica came and sat next to Unnie. "Hi Amber. Continue," she said hugging Unnie. "... Ok. Um..so you know that I asked Krys on a date right? So on the date...basically can you help me organize the date?," I asked putting my hands together. "Oh, that was it? What were you gonna say after,'so on the date'? Huh? Huh?" Unnie pressed, inching closer and so did Jessica. "Hurry up, I wanna know, look kid. I already accept that if you like my sis, I won't kill you because I know you will love her with all your heart. So tell already, I could help!" Jessica said, I scratched my neck and blushed.

"I wanna tell her I like, no I love her, I wanna tell her that. So I need you guys help so I don't mess up," I said fiddling with my fingers and not making any eye contact with either of them. "Oh...ok," Jessica said with Yuri scrunching her brows, probably thinking of plans.

"Ok, I call you later," Yuri said looking at her phone, it was getting late meaning I need to go back to the dorm. "Alright, but lemme grab...my bag," trying to reach behind unnie's back to grab my bag," hey, um, Jess, what is Krystal's favorite color?" "Her favorite color is blue and favorite movie is  Deadpool," Jess added, I smiled because blue is also my favorite color and I really really like the movie Deadpool. "Alright! Thanks," I said before sprinting out of the house and to the dorm.

"Hey Amber," Krys greeted laying on her arms reading a book that was plopped in front of her. The book, I had one too, well I read it before, I loved the content, I even started to read a lot of that author's creation because that book was so good. I love her, so maybe she does too? I like all of the things she likes, I just noticed on how much we are so similar yet we are so different.Our personality is the different, she loves control, she loves the eyes that are casted on her everyday, she loves being the center of attention. Where I go along with the flow and I hate being the center of attention.

"Yeah, sup, what are you reading?," I asked to make sure it was that book. "I'm reading Me Before You, it's a very interesting story," she said sitting up running her hands into her hair, which looked lovely, although it was a simple gesture, I liked it. I smiled at her and said," hey, you know I also like that book? I already read it though, want me to spoil it for you?" "Yah!! If you do I won't forgive you and...I punish you," she said acting angry with what I said and gave me a playful glare, I giggled at what she said. "Well, basically You," before I could say more I was cut off my Krys, who pushed me into my bed and started to tickle me, I started to scream a bit, I'm really ticklish, like really ticklish. "Stop....please," I asked trying to push her hands away and wiggling away from her but she just continued smiling and followed me. We were at the edge of the bed and she was still tickling me and I was begging for her to stop, and before we knew it we fell onto the floor with me catching her and her straddling me. She laid on top of me and started to laugh of what had happened and I joined in.