Rescued

Amber's POV

I'm the worst, I'm disgusting. Krystal won't love me anymore, I've been touched by someone that isn't Krystal. Even I hate myself, Amber you are disgusting you need to be beaten up. You're, a dyke, gay ass bitch nobody likes you. You cheated on your princess that you promised to only be hers. You promised and you even killed someone, you killed someone without batting an eye.

You murderer, you aren't perfect. You were never the good girl that mom and dad wanted you to be. You're the reason that mom and dad died. You are a fake.

"Amber," Annabel walked over and hugged me, "What are you doing?," I noticed my voice was shaking, something wet dripped from my face to the floor. Is this sweat or tears, this hurts, this hurts a lot. "Come," She lead me back to the room and she left. I walked myself to the fridge and grabbed the alcohol from and started to drink. "They don't love me anymore, I'm disgusting they won't like me anymore. They'll be grossed out, they'll for ever hate me," tears blurred my sight.

I chugged down the bottle of...some really strong alcohol. It burned as I chugged it down and it was bitter. "What!," I felt the bottle bring ripped from my hands,"Just let me become a FREAKING useless drunk, I have no reasons to be alive, nobody loves me, no ONE!," the words just came out of me like I had no filter.

"AMBER! Look at me, your not useless there are people who still love you,"I didn't look at the person who said it I just stared at the bottle that the person held. I had already finished it, it left a bad taste in my mouth. I wanted to feel loved, I want to be needed, even if its from the wrongest way, no Amber if you do this you'll really be hated and completely despised.

"What are you doing?," I looked up, into the grayish green eyes looking at me in pity, I looked down, I was really close to her, i had pushed her to the wall. i had basically pinned her there, I looked back into her eyes, my body becoming hot and I just wanted to do someone but I can't. I let her go and walked to the door that was opened and the guy from earlier was there. "Hey, can you go grab me some clothes? And bring it to the restroom?," I walked sluggishly, I didn't know what to do, right now I wanted to be drowned or be alone in silence.

I stripped my clothes off and tossing them to the side, I stepped into the tub and turned the water to the coldest, the water continued to wet me and left me feeling numb. Physically, my heart was hurting, I grabbed onto my throat and I still had the collar on. It wasn't helping either My tears mixed with the cold water that I tried to use to drown out the pain I was feeling right now.

The feeling was eating away at me, It was scary, i could do nothing to ease it, except for me to be in Krystal's embrace again. "Krystal, I miss you, please say you feel the same please don't hate me," I grabbed onto my hair and pulled at it, I pulled my hands down my face as I was in frustration. After a while I stepped out of the cold shower, I stared at myself in the mirror, I touched my face, seeing that I looked horrible.

I grabbed the towel and briefly wiped myself, "Stay strong myself, just need to wait," I bit my lips because tears started to form again because of the horrible feeling in my heart. I turned around and grabbed the fresh clothes that weren't there from earlier. Black shirt with black pant, I grabbed my jacket and walked out of the bathroom.

"You're finally out," Annabel said, I just stared at the floor. "We need to go now," I looked up at her and nodded, I wanted to leave, i wanted to, I didn't want to feel trapped anymore, i wanted to be in the warm hands of my lover. "To the bargaining area?,"she nodded, as we walked in silence which I was thankful for. Caleb came up from behind and ," Anna, I'm going to take care of her from now on," and Annabel nodded.

"Let's go," I glared at him then followed him to somewhere, once we were in a room he slapped my face," The hell!," I yelled while holding my face," Nothing just wanted to smack you. You know what? Wanna see something? Bring her in," a few seconds later, Christy walked in. "W..What are you, Why?," my brows knitted together, "Why? Because she is my spy, that was why we got to kidnap you," he let out a fierce laugh.