Prologue

Hi, I'm Malorie. Thank you for pressing the 'start reading' button for this story. This is a Supernatural Fanfiction about the TV show Supernatural (SEASON NINE PREMIRES TODAY I'M SO EXITED!!!) yes, this contains 'supernatural' happenings but if you've never watched the tv show or your plannig on watching the tv show I would highly suggest against reading this fanfiction. 

For those of you who love the show enough to look up fanfictions WELCOME! PLEASE leave feedback in the comments section and if you feel the need to vote thats cool too but I don't ask for votes because when people ask me for votes I feel annoyed. All I really ask for is feedback because that means so much to me as an author. So, I'll shut up and let you read now :)

Playing With Fire-Prologue

Once, a long, long, time ago, Heaven was at war, and Heaven was doomed to lose. So Heaven blessed four mothers each with a baby girl. But these were special little girls; each one had a special ability that could only be discovered until the afterlife. This is the story of the girl who held the element of fire. Her name is Drew Sparks, no pun intended. She and her three sisters fought Heaven’s first. This is the story of the second caused by two idiots that would ultimately change her life, forever.   

Warning this fanfiction may contain satanic activity but if you watch the TV show you shouldn't have a problem with that :(

Yes I know the prologue is quite short buuuut I'm posting chapter 1 right after this so, yay.

PLEASE FEEDBACK DOWN DARE IN DA COMMENTS SECTION, MON. (so sorry if I offended any jamacans) (sorry if I spelled that wrong) (also sorry for the really long author's note in the begining) 

If you liked it, read on, if you didn't, read on, seriously read on some more because this is just the prologue and I think you'll like chapter one.

BYEE