Chapter 1

Ooook so wattpad has been shut down for a while and I didn't know it came back up until like right now so sorry for the delay on chapter one. BUUUUUUT I'M BACK AND SO IS IT SOO HERE IT IS.

Playing with Fire-Chapter 1

 I hate this thought Drew. “It’s not that hard. Just pick a female with orange hair, or as mortals call them ‘gingers’, white skin and she must be five feet and six inches tall,” said her brother and best friend Castiel. “Well that easy for you to say, you already have yours,” she said looking over at Cas’s puddle he’d made on the golden streets of Heaven. “Hey, keep your eyes on your own puddle,” Cas ordered. Drew sighed, “How much time do we have?”

             Not enough”, sighed Cas.

Drew watched over different “gingers” who had prayed to be vessels through her puddle. Why do I have to have the element of fire? I mean, don’t get me wrong, being able to shoot fire out of your hands like some Marvel super hero and burn things from the inside out is awesome. I just hate the inability to consume water, even though you don’t have to have it as an angel, but it would be nice to be able to. I’m also not like Cas who doesn’t really care whose life he’s about to ruin, I’m trying to pick the one whose life sucks the most, someone who has almost nothing to lose, Drew thought. “You have five minutes to pick before I pick for you,” Cas said, slightly annoyed. “Ugh, fine. I chose her,” Drew pointed to the women on the far left. “Her name is Stephanie McCross. She’s 27, single, and has the proud ownership of three beautiful goldfish,”

      Cas shrugged, “Good enough for me,” they both stepped in front of their puddles and looked at each other. “See you on the flip side,” Drew smiled. Cas rolled his eyes, “Whatever,” they both stepped into their puddles, not knowing they were about to cause more trouble than they had intended.

 “Can you stop looking at yourself in the mirror? We’re on a tight schedule,” Cas said to Drew. “How can I not? I’m hot, and not just because I’m well, hot,” she bragged. Cas massaged his temples, Why couldn’t she have picked the ugly ginger? He thought to himself and she admired her butt in the mirror. “Ok, I think I’m done,” she said. Drew walked over and sat next to Cas on the bed in the apartment they’d broken into. “So what’s the plan?” she asked. “One of us locates Dean Winchester in hell then the other pulls him out,” Cas explained. “Oh well that shouldn’t me too hard,”

     “While not getting noticed by demons,” Cas added. “That’s going to be difficult,” said Drew. “How much time do we have, really,” she asked. Cas sighed and thought for a moment, “Twenty for hours,” Drew groaned in aggravation, “That’s not enough time! It’s going to take us that long to find him let alone pull him out un noticed,” she huffed. “Well, I guess we’d better get started then,” mumbled Cas. The duo got up, and trudged over to the sink, plugged the drain and started looking.

 ***********************************************************************************************************

          12 hours later

“We’ve already checked here,” groaned Drew. “Well I’m checking again,” snapped Cas. She laid her head down in exhaustion. She unlike all other angel’s need sleep to fuel her ‘inner fire’. She hated sleeping, she felt unsafe and insecure even though Cas would always assure that he wouldn’t let anything happen to her while she was resting. Cas loved Drew like a sister, believe it or not. They’d been best friends for as long as they could remember and would take a bullet for each other.

“Where haven’t we looked?” asked Cas. “The torture chambers,” suggested Drew. Cas gave her the ‘OMG how could you be so freaking stupid’ look. “Why would he be there?” asked Cas. “Why wouldn’t he be there,” countered Drew. He rolled his eyes, “You’re a pain sometimes you know that?”