Chapter 4

Patrick (Rain's dad) ---> 

Chapter 4

Patrick's P.O.V

I woke up with a bad headache. I groaned. I drank so much whiskey and vodka last night. The house was a mess! I went upstairs to the washroom to clean up. My balls still hurt from that bitch last night. It was worth fucking her though. She deserved it. If she hasn't lived I would be free and fucking every women I see. But hell no! I have to stay and babysit that piece of shit!

I walked into her room and the bed was clean and some of her stuff is gone. SHIT SHIT SHIT! I ran to my room to check my jar. It had all my money in it . I opened the closet and the jar was gone. Fucking hell! I needed that to buy my fucking drugs! 

She musn't have gone that far, Who cares? She can run but she can't hide...

Travis's P.O.V

I watch her sleep on the other side of the couch beside me. She looked so cute curled up, She looks peaceful and innocent. I wonder where she actually came from and what brought her here? When I asked her that I'm sure she made up the answer. I'll never stop trying to open her. I wish she could just tell me what's wrong. Everytime I look in her eyes all I see is sadness and worry. When I told her she can stay as long as she wants to. Her face was like an angel. When I first found her she was miserable and scared..I think I'm in love with this girl..All I think about is making her feel better and keeping her safe..I only met her a few hours ago too..

The rain was still here. I sighed and carried rain bridal style to my bed. I laid her slowly. I walked back to the couch and turned off the movie. I closed my eyes and drift off to sleep..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AGHH ITS SOO SHORT!

IM SORRY <3

How do you like it fo far?

Comment.Fan.Vote?