Chapter 5

Hey Sorry I haven't uploaded! I was sick and I had a bad case of tummy ache >_<

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

Rain's P.O.V

I woke up from the best sleep ever! I haven't slept like a baby in a long time.

I look around and it was dark, the rain got a little bit lighter and the cloud was gray. Hmm I wonder what time it is. I got up and tripped on something on the ground making me fall. I groaned in pain I landed on my boobs. The thing started moving and a pair of eyes looked at me. I stopped. "Uhh...Hi" I tried to get off but his arms we're chained around me. "I got to go pee!" He laughed and let go of me. I quickly ran t the washroom and pee'd

There's something about Travis that makes me feel at home and comfortable. I'm usually the shy and sensitive girl but when I met  him it felt like I knew him for so long. I walked out of the bathroom and Travis was getting ready to leave. He looked pretty hot in his cop uniform, who am i kidding? He looks like a friggin model!

"Like what you see?" 

"No..I was looking at something else smartie" 

"Suuure..Well I'll be home by 5 make yourself feel at home. Here's some money for you to spend at the corner store and get ready when I get home because were going shopping" 

"Okay have fun at work!"

The door closed and I went for a shower

I wonder what my dad's reaction of me leaving with the money I rightfully own. I'm gonna have to leave soon. I sighed at the thought of not seeing Travis. If I don't leave my dad's friends might get him and hurt him. I don't wanna involve an innocent person who helped me with no hesitations..

I noticed the shower started fogging up.I turned the shower off and wrapped my body with my towel.

I decided to put on a big hoodie so just in case my dad was looking for me he wouldn't know me. I took the money from the counter and walked to the corner store. It was small but there was candy everywhere! I took 3 hershey cookies n cream bars, 2 Crunchies, 4 M&M'S and An energy drink. I brought all my junk food to the counter and paid for it. I'm so excited to eat all of this!!

I opened the apartment door and put all my candie on the couch. I picked a movie called Die Hard.I sat on the coach and got comfy and opened my hershey bar first. 

-----

By the end of the movie my stomach hurts from all the chocolate I ate and the energy drink too!. Iturned of the T.v and took a nap. 

I heard the door open but my eyes were too lazy to open them. I'm guessing it's Travis. He put a blanket over me and walked away. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment.Vote.Fan 

Hope you guys like it xx Cosmique