Left Behind

RAIN --->

Chapter 1

I put my matching dark thongs on and curling my hair. Jon said I had a special customer today so I had to dress nicer than usual. Your probably wondering why I have to wear thongs..

Well when I was 5 my mother left me and my step dad. I was too young to know anything. She promised me that she would come back for me, It's been 12 years and no sign of her. Not even a letter.So when I was in Gr 10 I came home late because I was finishing up a project at Brittney's house. I got home around 8 pm and the house was a mess. It looked like a turnado was in here. "DAD, I'M HOME" I searched for him around the house but no signs of him. I sighed and went up to my room to change. I closed my door and there he was.. standing.. Creepy I know I screamed. "DAD! What the hell are you doing in my room?!" He has bags under his eyes and he smelled like whiskey. "Yoouuu and youur mothher arree-bunchh of whhoress..you ruened my life!" He slurred. What happened to the the nice and caring dad I knew? What happen to the soft face and comfort in his eyes? Before I knew it he was hitting me over and over again. I tried to wriggle free but his body weight kept me on the ground. I had no choice but to kick his manhood. "YOU PIECE OF SHIT HOW DARE YOU HIT YOUR OWN FATHER?!  AFTER TAKING CARE OF YOU AND YOU-" I didnt hear the end of what he was saying. I ran out of the house and run to brittney's house. I doorbelled three times but no one answered. I noticed the door wasn't even locked so i walked in. I looked around and heard really loud music. I walked upstairs to Brittney's room and found a guy ontop of her. Oh god. Please I hope she's not doing what I think she's doing. I stood there paralyzed just watching them.. "HARDER MATT" She moaned..Matt.. Matt was my crush..Even Brittney knew it..I loved him since grade 7 we we're good friends but he never felt the way I did to him. Tears was streaming down and I started running down the stairs and I missed a step so there was a loud Thump! Oh great I'm sure they heard it.. I heard footsteps from upstairs I tried to limp out but Matt caught me. 

"Rain?" I slowly turned around. ' Oh hi..Sorry uhmm I didn't know you we're here I just uhmm..forgot something.." oh god my eyes are stinging..rain get yourself together don't cry.."Oh ok uhmm.. Look-"

Before he finished I ran It was dark out when I finally stopped and found myself infront of my house. I sighed. I slowly opened the door and quietly tip-toed up to my room hoping he's not there anymore. I slowly opened the door and sighed with relief washing through me. I quickly locked my door and collapsed on my bed. 

From that day on I never forgave Britt and  my dad never came back to his old self and he turned into a monster. He abused me everyday and he forces me to have sex with guys to pay for his drugs. I always tried to escape but I'm scared he might find me. The doorbell rang and that's my cue that my customer's here. I sprayed some perfume on me and layed on my bed on my side and rested my chin on the palm of my hand. I hate trying to look like a slut. The door opens and a tall man comes in with really big muscles..He started to undress. Everytime I have sex with another guy It feels like I just leave my body behind and try not to feel anything. I try matching his moans to make him finish faster. He got down on me and that's when he forcefully pushed himself in. I screamed in pain and he kissed me everywhere. He started thrusting in faster and he was breathing really hard. He finally finished and threw me papers of money. "You did better than my wife" He chuckled. Ew He had a fucking wife and he's here cheating on her?! I feel so dirty. I started tearing up but i wiped my tears and stood up to throw the money to the bastard I call My father. 

I opened the door and threw at his table. He looked and me and back to the money. He counted it and said " 2,500..Holy fuck you must be that good huh?" I almost puked in disgust. He got up from his chair and slowly walked closer to me. I was backing up and my back was against the door. Oh shit. My dad started touching my breast. I wanted to puke so bad. I tried wriggling away from him but all he did was straine me. It hurt a lot. I started to cry. " DAD stop Please! Daddy!!" I begged. He sitll didn't budged and he started kissing up my neck. I feel so dirty. If i only had a knife I would stab my own father. No father should do this to their daughter...He had a knife. "Try and wriggle away I'll cut your throat open!" he shouted. I gulped. I stopped and just became paralyzed. Rapid tears came sliding down my cheeks. God please help me!