Chapter 4: the nightmare

IM SO SRRY FOR THE LONG WAIT I WAS CAUGHT UP IN EXAMS AND IM SICK AND EVERYTHING IS JUST NOT GOING WELL FOR ME RN BUT HERE THE CHAPTER! DISCLAIMER; PROBS GONNA BE A LITTLE SHORT! But enjoy.
❤️👀❤️👀❤️👀❤️👀❤️👀❤️👀

Chloe's POV

~~nightmare~~
I was running through the forest chasing a butterfly after wondering off from my mum(I was 8 at the time). I could hear her calling to me in the distance but I was too determined to catch the butterfly to listen. "You've been a bad girl running from your mother" a deep voice said behind me. I stopped in my tracks turning around to face that all too familiar voice. "Daddy?" I questioned. "But.. But.. Mummy said you left and went to heaven... How are you he-" I was cut off by a scream erupting from my lips. My cheek was stinging and I then realized what had happened. He hit me. I held my cheek with hot tears falling from my eyes. "Daddy why are you hurti-" I tried to form a complete sentence but was cut off by another scream. He was kicking my timing over and over again saying it was my fault he was gone and that I just needed to die already. I was full on sobbing by now and in so much pain to point were I was seeing black spots. He showed no mercy of stopping. I was a crying and screaming mess. He started shaking my shoulders harshly repeating "wake up" over and over again. Finally my eyes just dropped shut and....
~~nightmare over~~

Niall's POV

I woke up to screaming and I jumped up from my bed not caring I was only in boxers. I threw open my door almost breaking it off the hinges and raced down the hallway to were the screaming was coming from.

I then quickly realized it was coming from Chloe's room. Oh shit. I'll save you my princess. I threw open her door and saw her screaming and crying on her bed thrashing her arms and legs around.

I ran over to the bed and quickly took her shoulders in my hands and shaking her repeating "wake up" several times trying to save her from her nightmare. After a couple seconds the guys appeared in her doorway and raced into the room.

She finally opened her eyes and screamed trying to get out of my hold. I just held her closer "sh shhh love, it's just me.. Niall" I reassured her. He quickly realized and stopped screaming throwing her arms around my neck and legs around my waist holding in to me like koala.

She kept sobbing into my neck while the boys and I tried to calm her down. Her face was red and blotchy from lack of oxygen while she cried and she was heavily shaking to the point were it was clearly visible.

Me and the boys shared glances and we started to sing 'Little Things' in hopes of finally calming her down and luckily by the chorus she had stopped crying but she was still shaking a little. We continued and finished the song. She had completely stopped shaking and fell asleep again.

I took a quick glance at her clock and saw that it was 2:00 a.m. so I carried her to my bedroom were I tucked her under the covers pulling them up to her chin. I got in beside her and held her close to me. In other words we were cuddling.

Not even a minute later i fell into a peaceful sleep dreaming about the future and what it would be like having Chloe as my daughter and how I'll always protect her from guys and be there for her when ever she needs me.