Chapter 5: whats going on?!

Niall's POV

I woke up with a large yawn and looked to my right to see what time it was on my alarm clock but all I saw was two cute little kitten ears in my face. I instantly smiled and looked down at her face. God she was beautiful. I could lean down and- .... Wait?!?... What!?

Why am I thinking this way about my daughter? Plus she's only 13! But she's just so beautiful and amazing and I love the spark in her eyes anytime she sees that she's made someone smile and just- NO!

I can't think this way! That will never happen... It's not only illegal but it's also very wrong!.. When I was finally done arguing with myself I carefully moved Chloe from on top of me to where she was laying done on her side one the bed.

I carefully stood up trying not to make the bed creak but just my luck. The bed made this awful creaking noise and I quickly looked behind me and down to Chloe where I saw her moving the her eyes gently opened and she squinted her eyes from the light beaming through the window.

"Where are you going? I was so warm" she whispered. I tried my hardest not to awe. "I-"

Chloe's POV

"I-I w-was just going t-to go to the... B-bathroom" he explained. But he sounded more nervousness than anything. As I was about to say something I let out a small yawn followed quickly by a small squeak. He let out a small "aww" and then blushed.

I squinted my eyes at him "are you okay? You seem to be really nervous about something" I gently asked. "I'm okay. I promise" and just like that he walked in into the bathroom and shut the door.

I heard the water turn on and figured he was taking a shower but I was too tired to get up and I just put my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes falling back asleep.

••••

I woke up to the sound of rustling. I looked up and saw something I thought I would never see.

              I saw Niall's butt...