¤|six|¤

¤||¤

Hoseok you look fine.

He looked into the body sized mirror hanging on the wall, flattening out any wrinkles that might be lingering in the Jean jacket he wore with torn blue jeans and a white tee. He wanted to make sure he looked presentable in front of his 2 day crush. Hoseok was the kind of guy that would fall for someone just based on the aura or atmosphere they dragged along with them while Yoongi was the kind of person that would never let himself fall for anyone.

Two complete opposites were about to collide in the most beautiful way.

After Hoseok pulled that little stunt with his boss he has been getting non stop text messages and missed calls from his now probably flaming boss. Hoseok wouldn't be surprised if the next day at work he was to be mercilessly fired. But at the moment he ignored the calls and messages and now waited by the window that showed the parking lot of his apartment complex to see if exactly when Namjoon's red Toyota would pull in.

Hoseok checked the time nervously with his bottom lip between his teeth.

9:05

Namjoon where are you?

Then just seconds later what Hoseok proceeded to believe was a miracle Namjoon's Toyota pulled in.

~☆

Yoongi was anxious. And he blamed it on the disappearance of his ID but deep down he knew that he would be meeting someone familiar.

"Lighten up." Jungkook chuckled, even though he was kinda nervous too, his boyfriend had sent him an angry text about a disobedient employee who disrespected him completely to go on some date and Jungkook was sure he was going to have to deal with Jimin's complaints that night before bed. Honestly they were like some sort of married couple.

They were both in Jungkook small silver ford as they drove to the diner Namjoon had texted Jungkook about.

Yoongi didn't wear anything special, he wore black skinny jeans and a t-shirt with the words 'I don't give a fuck'.

And to tell the truth Yoongi didn't give any fucks.

He just wanted to get this over with.

He also knew he would have to contact the company about the vanishing ID card, and he would have to give up vacation days to get them to give him another copy for not being responsible enough.

Yoongi let out a bored sigh as he aimlessly watched the cars drive by.

Yoongi really didn't know what he was in for when they would get to that diner.

¤||¤

Another filler chappy, sorry >•< I was originally going to make this story only 5 chapters but I'll continue anyway