¤|eight|¤

¤||¤

"You're gonna be fine." Namjoon spoke firmly patting Hoseok's tense shoulder. They've been waiting for Jungkook and Yoongi's arrival for the last 10 minutes and Hoseok has not been taking it well at all, he has been a nervous wreck every since they walked through the doors.

He had no idea why though. He was just going to meet his crush. No big deal. Right?

They heard footsteps behind them and they all turned in the seats that they sat in to meet gazes with the waitress who was impatiently waiting for their order.

Hoseok let out a huff of relief since he hadn't fully prepared himself for their appearance. He closed his eyes and tuned out as he heard Seokjin and Namjoon whispering to each other about Hoseok's condition but he didn't care.

Hoseok stayed like that for a while before he heard an unfamiliar voice speak.

"Hey guys, sorry we're late!" Jungkook said in a cheery tone, taking a seat beside Jin. Hoseok let his now open eyes fall upon him.

Min Yoongi.

Yoongi immediately ducked his gaze low, not wanting to meet Hoseok's eyes and sat beside Jungkook.

"It's fine Jungkook." Namjoon chuckled with a hint of uneasiness in his tone.

"I'm Jin, Namjoon's boyfriend." Jin greeted, extending his hand towards Jungkook, he smiled and shook it as Jin released his hold and was about to greet Yoongi but he ignored Jin's hand and just kept his gaze to the red carpet floor of the diner. Jin smiled awkwardly to the obvious rejection he had faced and retreated his hand to his lap.

"So..." Namjoon started, trying to get rid of the tension. "I'll go order, um why don't you accompany me Jinnie?" Namjoon coughed as a smile spread onto his dimpled cheeks.

Jin looked at him oddly, wondering what Namjoon was getting at, you didn't need two people to order. Namjoon rose his eyebrows as if to send a telepathic message, after Namjoon's shamelessly staring at Jin, be opened his mouth into an 'O' of realization.

"S-sure Joonie." Jin replied and stepped out of his chair to follow Namjoon to the front desk that wasn't in eyes distance.

Jungkook, not being as slow as Jin, subtly excused himself to the bathroom leaving Hoseok and Yoongi alone in utter silence.

"Um, I'm Hoseok...." he spoke peeking up at Yoongi's lowered head. There was no response. "You're name is?..."

Silence.

"I um...."

C'mon Hoseok, say something!

"I hate snakes...." he began. "I also hate scary movies." Hoseok looked at Yoongi to see his orbs rising from the floor to the clothed table. This seems to be getting his attention. "One time Namjoon, Jin and I were all camping and they put a fake snake in my tent at night, so I woke up to a fake snake wrapped around my body. But I thought it was real and I screamed like a little girl and nearly peed myself." Hoseok chuckled and once more peeked to see a small, barely noticeable smile tugging on the corner of Yoongi's pink lips.

Looks like this won't be as awkward as I thought.

¤||¤

I don't know if this is fluff or whatever, but I enjoyed writing this chappy and I hope you enjoyed reading it!!!