¤|final|¤

¤||¤

"I'll be borrowing you car now!!" Hoseok announced with a grin as he saw Namjoon roll his eyes with his arm wrapped around his husband, Kim Seokjin.

"Be careful." Seokjin responded, worriedly that Hoseok would drive recklessly.

"And use protection." Namjoon warned, Seokjin blushed and slapped Namjoon's arm as he smirked. Hoseok chuckled and rolled his orbs before hopping into Namjoon's car and driving to pick up his date.

After a few minutes he was in front of the apartment complex he was too used to seeing with a wide grin as he waited, leaning on the hood of the Toyota. Then he came rushing through the double doors and into Hoseok's open arms.

Hoseok picked Yoongi off his feet slightly and twirled him happily as Yoongi giggled into his chest. Hoseok set him back onto to feet and looked down into his orbs before placing a peck in the tip of his nose, Yoongi grinned and cuddled into Hoseok's hold.

"We saw each other yesterday." Yoongi admitted with a pout. Hoseok chuckled and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Oh shush sugar and get in the car." Hoseok whispered and placed one last kiss on Yoongi's forehead. Yoongi smiled and headed to the other side of the car and got into the passenger seat just as Hoseok was buckling in.

And so the happy 1 month couple set out on their millionth date.

The end

I don't know whether to make a sequel or not. I'll see what I'll do. I probably won't though so don't get your hopes up.

-lowqualityyoongz