Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

"STOP IT! I SAID STOP IT! Why me of all people! I havent got anything for you alright! Keep rumbling and ill punch you. I have to go in for the test now, if you make a single noise believe me you'll have to meet your end! Just keep quite ok?" Mareta said to herself. Her stomach kept on rumbling in protest. She punched herself hard int he stomach. "Thats your first punishment, do it again and you will see worse from me!"

She stepped into the computer lab for her first practical test. As she made her first step forward, her stomach gave a loud rumble.

Heads started turning in her way, then few girls giggled. The whole computer lab broke into fits of laughter. The computer teacher looked at her as though fighting not to laugh then gestured her to her seat.

She followed, blushing.

As she sat down, the teacher gave her the paper from which she was supposed to follow instructions. It was one of the most classes she dreaded. She knew herself very well indeed. As she held the mouse in her hands.

Her hands gave a weak shake.

"OH, it is not your time now please, spare me!" She was shaking violently. She couldn't hold her hands steady anymore.

It was out of her control.

The girl sitting beside her grimaced then said in a low whisper "would you mind to stop shaking, because if you hadn't noticed i cant concentrate!" Mareta kept on shaking.

"I am sorry it is out of my control!" The girl stood up so fast that her chair was knocked to the ground. "TEACHER! I THINK ILL FAIL IN TODAYS TEST BECAUSE OF MARETA'S OUT OF CONTROL SHAKING!" 

The teacher looked at Mareta harshly. Then trying to make herself look kind she said "would you want to go to the clinic dear? I dont think the test is hard to the point of shaking!" The whole class broke into laughter, the teacher herself couldn't resist the temptation of laughing any longer. Her face reddend as she laughed with all her might.

Mareta felt her heart thumping loudly.

No, no not now, she thought. Tears were flowing in floods and racing down her face. It wasn't easy to say was it shock or grief that made her do this, but the idea just seemed to press against her brain. She felt her eyes go wide open.

Anger was filling her. Hatred of 7 years in this school seemed to flood through her body and concentrate in her eyes.

Suddenly, without any warning she pinched a spot on her right palm. She didn't know why she did it, but her brain seemed to encourage the idea so much.

As she did so, pain that she had never experienced in her life shot through her eyes. She felt they were on fire. Mareta thought she was going to be sick from pain.

The whole lab was on fire, girls started hurrying through the emergency exit but the teacher was looking at Mareta shocked.

"STOP IT MARETA!" What is she talking about, thought Mareta. Why int he world is she looking at me so scared? I am not a monster. Wasn't she laughing at me minutes ago? 

The next thing she knew was that she was lying on a bed int he hospital wing. Her eyes were throbbing horribly.

She remembered being slapped by the computer teacher, that was the only thing she remembered though. How did she come here and why? The whole crowd int he hospital wing was looking at her, alarmed that she was awake.

The computer teacher looked terrified and ran to the door, wrenched it open and forced her way down the stairs. 

   That is the end of the first part of this story. Hope you guyz give me a feedback. :* If this story gets much reads ill continue writing it ;)