Chapter 3

Harry's P.O.V

"Thanks for the ride Louis." I said 

"No problem." said Louis as I closed the door of his car.

I walked up the steps of my mums house and went inside. She was in the kitchen talking to someone, and I was so tired that I just decided to go into my room without saying anything. I wanted to spend my vacation with my mum, and sleeping as much as I could before having to go back on tour. Not that I didn't like touring with the boys. I loved it, but I also missed seeing my mum and just being normal. As I walked into my room, I noticed someone was lying on my bed. I didn't recognize her, but she was really beautiful. She had long dark soft curls, she looked like she was short, she had a beautiful face, and she just looked like an angel. 

"Wow, your beautiful." I accidentally said out loud. And just like that she woke up. She had the most gorgeous brown eyes I had ever seen. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know this was your room? Anne said I could sleep in here." she said with an apologetic smile. 

"Yeah, I bet my mum did, but its ok love." I said and smiled back at her. "My names Harry by the way." 

"I'm Jasmin." she said 

"Are you Molly's niece?" I asked 

"Yes, why?" she asked as she sat down on my bed and put on her shoes. 

"Cause, my mom always talks about you." I said. 

"Really?" she asked. 

"Yeah." I said. 

"Jasmin, are you up? We're leaving." I heard Molly say. 

"Well I should get going." she said as she walked out the door. I followed her into the living room and saw my mum and Molly waiting for her. 

"Harry when did you get home?" asked my mum 

"Just barely." I said 

"Well we should get going." said Molly 

"It was nice seeing you again Jasmin." said my mum 

"It was nice seeing you too." said Jasmin as my mum and her hugged. Then she turned around to face me. "It was nice meeting you." 

"It was nice meeting you too." I said and just like that they left. 

"Mum?" I said. 

"Yes Harry?" she said. 

"Did you see that she didn't remember me." I said. 

"Harry she didn't remember me either. Its been 7 years just give her some time. She even lost her accent." she said. 

"Then why did she come back?" I asked. 

"Her parents died." she said. 

"Really. That's terrible." I said. 

"Yeah. Why don't you invite her to go site seeing." she said. "Here's Molly's number, and ask for Jasmin's." 

I did as she asked and Molly was more than happy to give it to me. 

"Hey this is Harry." I said. 

"Hi? How did you get my number?" she asked. 

"Your aunt gave it to me, cause I wanted to know if you wanted to go site seeing with me tomorrow." I replied it was a while till my phone rang again. 

"Yeah. I'd love to." she replied. 

"Ok, I'll pick you up around 12." I replied. 

"K, bye." she replied. 

And just like that my whole day was made. Sure she might not remember me, but I was going to do everything possible to make her fall for me all over again, just like I had when we were kids, no matter how long it took, cause I wasn't going to lose her again.