Chapter 7

Harry's P.O.V

Jasmin hadn't changed one bit she was still that beautiful little girl I used to know and i was so glad I had her back, sure it was terrible that the reason she was back was because her parents had died. I loved spending time with her even though she didn't really know who I  was but she at least remembered who I used to be cause she still had that necklace I had given her before she left that little paper airplane just like the one I had and had never taken off and that was one thing no one was going to take away from us.

"Harry, are you in here." I heard a voice in my room but couldn't tell who it was.

"I'm in the bathroom." 

"Oh well the boys are here to see you what do i tell them." that's when I realized the voice that was calling me was Angie.

"Tell them to wait i'll be down in a sec." 

"It's too late for that mate." I heard NIall say as him and the rest of the boys walked into my room.

"Why didn't you guys tell me you were coming over?" i asked as I put on a shirt and some pants

"Well we wanted to surprise you and luckily you are home for once." said Zayn

"I'm sorry i've been real busy."

"Yeah real busy with your love Jasmin." as they all teased me and blew kisses

"You're just jealous cause your girls aren't as pretty as mine."

"Oh trust me if only you knew who i was with." Niall said softly but i was still able to hear

"So little Nialler here is with a little lady." i said teasingly as i ruffled his hair

"No it was just a joke." said Niall as he fixed his hair 

"How about we just go and spend the day together like the good lads we are and get caught up." Liam suggested and we all agreed.

We all decided to have lunch together and the lads told me all about how they were spending their holiday except for Niall who didn't say much so he must have been hiding something but I knew eventully he would tell us but once I thought about him and my sister were doing a lot of the same things and they were both acting wierd but it was probabley my imagination so i just pushed it aside and stopped thinking about it, but there was one thing i couldn't stop thinking about which was Jasmin she was on my mind all day everyday even while i slept. I wondered if she was thinking about me as much as i was thinking of her. I just couldn't get her out of my head all I ever say was her long soft hair, her beautiful eyes that always sparkled when she smiled, her cheeks that turned a cute shade of pink and made her look so innocent, and those soft, sweet, kissable lips of hers making me wish I would've kissed them.