Chapter 10

Jasmin's P.O.V

It's been 6 months since me and Harry started dating and I still can't believe it cause he's like the most perfect guy in the whole wide world. But he's the most amazing boyfriend anyone could ask for an i'm glad he's mine cause I still get butterflies every time I see him and he can always make me smile. Everyone likes us as a couple even his fans give us love all the time and well there's always the hate and rumors every once in awhile but nothing can separate us. Today is our anniversary and I don't know what to wear so of course I called Angie to come over and help me out cause she's always honest with me. But Harry always says I look nice and oh god I just can't wait to see him.

"I think this will look perfect on you." Angie says as she pulls out an elegant but simple blue strapless dress.

"Are you sure I'll look nice in that?" I ask as I focus on what she's holding and stop thinking about Harry

"I'm positive. So go and put it on and then come out so I can do your hair and makeup."

I grab the dress and walk into the bathroom to change as Angie sits down on my bed looking through a magazine. I get the dress on and as I look in my full length mirror I realize that Angie was right and it's just perfect for tonight and i'm sure Harry will love it. I walk out and Angie gets up and walks over to me.

"See I told you that it'd look wonderful on you." 

"Yes you were right like always." I say as I smile

"So now sit down so i can finish getting you ready."

I do as she says and she starts on my make up doing something natural but still beautiful like always. Then she does my hair in soft curls and puts it to the side and i must say she did a really good job. I get up so she can get a good look at me.

"I think there's something missing." She says as she gets a jewelry box out of her purse and opens it to revel a diamond necklace

"Omg that's beautiful but I can't wear it."

"Yes you can cause Harry bought it for you and wants you to wear it tonight." She says as she puts it on me and gets back. "There now it's all perfect so just put on your shoes and grab your purse cause i'm sure Harry is waiting for you."

I put on my black heels and grab my purse and give Angie a hug. "Thank you so much for helping me out."

"Well hurry up and go and i'll be expecting details once you get home." 

I walk out and downstairs to see Harry in somewhat of a tux and holding some pink and red roses. He looks over at me with a smile on his face and his eyes shine as he watches me walk down the stairs. Once i get to the bottom he hugs me and kisses me.

"Wow you look beautiful like always and I got you some roses and well of course they're not as lovely as you." he says as he hands them to me.

"Thanks and you look very handsome." i say as i smile and grab the roses and go put them in a vase 

"Well how about we go before it gets late." he says as we walk out to his car and he helps me in.

"So are you going to tell me where we are going?" i ask as i look over at him

"Well sweetie that's a surprise." he says with that cute half smile of his that he gave me on our first date and like that he drove off and me wondering how it is that he is always able to get everyone involved and still keep our dates a secret.