Chapter 9

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with Jasmin in my arms and her head resting on my chest. She looked so beautiful and I couldn't believe that we were right here cuddled up on the couch. She was so beautiful awake and asleep I could look at her all day. I loved running my fingers through her long soft hair, looking into her beautiful brown eyes, that smile of hers that just make's my heart melt, and her lips that were just so soft and made me want to kiss her all day and fit perfectly with mine. I still couldn't believe that I had her back and even though I still hadn't told her who I was or at least who she had known me as when we were kids, but I knew that she was falling in love with me all over again and once I knew for sure that she wanted to be with me as much as I wanted to be with her I would finally tell her everything. I soon felt her move and kissed her cheek and decided to make something for us to eat. I let her sleep as I made us some breakfast.

"Hey what are you making" I heard Jasmin say as i felt her hug me from behind.

"I'm making some pancakes, eggs, toast, and some tea. Well if you'd like coffee I could make some." I said as i kissed her forehead

"Well it smells delicious and i'm perfectly fine with having some tea," she said as she grabbed some tea cups from the cupboard. 

Once I had finished cooking we sat down and had some breakfast. I couldn't stop looking at her she just looked so beautiful. She had always been pretty but as she had gotten older she just became even more beautiful, and she wasn't like all the other girls that act a certain way around me or only want me for my fame and money. She was different she liked me for me and she was always herself when she was with me. To her I wasn't Harry Styles from One Direction but someone who she truly loved and is her best friend. 

"Harry? What are you doing today?" she asked as she finished washing the dishes

"Well I would love to stay with you again, but I can't cause I have a photo shoot today." 

"Oh well I guess i'll just ask Angie to come over."

"I think Angie would want to come over she's been asking me when she can come over cause apparently she has something very important to tell you."

"Well i'll call her later, but do you still have time to cuddle?" she asked as she got on her tiptoes and kissed me

"I think I can make some time love." I picked her up and took her to the couch while I kissed her

"I love you Harry." she said as she gently kissed me

"I love you too."  i said as i kissed her back "But sadly I have to go."

"Do you really have to go?" she asked as she looked at me a little sad

"Yes, but i'll come back, I promise" i said as i got up and kissed her cheek

She got up and walked with me to the door. "Ok i'll see you later" she said as she got on her tiptoes to give me a kiss

"You're really short and it's adorable." I said as I kissed her forehead

"I'm not short, you're just really tall."

"Yeah if you say so" and like that I drove back home and of course Angie was there waiting for me to see what had happened between us and i told her everything she was so adorable when she begged me to tell her stuff but she was also very supportive of what i felt for Jasmin considering she never liked any of the other girls i had dated.

"I knew Jasmin was the one for you. She's just so amazing and loves you for you but i should probably let you get ready for the photo shoot so then you can go off and spend some more time with Jasmin," she said as she went to her room

I finished getting ready and went to the photo shoot and like always i was so tired but i always had fun at the photo shoots with the lads we would always mess around but we would also spend so much time taking a bunch of photos that we all always ended up so tired, but i knew that at the end of all of this i would be able to cuddle up in bed with Jasmin and kiss her and then fall asleep with her in my arms as we watched a movie. At the end all of this wasn't that bad if i ended up in Jasmin's arms at night and just seeing her smile could make any day better. Just as we finished the photo shoot we all went home and i was so excited to see Jasmin.

"Jasmin are you here."

She practically jumped on me as i walked into the house and she gave me a big kissed filled with so much love and passion and i couldn't help but kiss her back. "I'm so glad you're finally here i missed you so much"

"Well if i knew that this was how you were going to receive me i'd come over more often" I said as i put her down

"Oh you know i only did that cause my aunt isn't here" she said as she went up to her room

I followed her up to her room and just layed in her bed. "Well i'm really tired, so why don't you come over here and cuddle with me so we can fall asleep."

"Ok, but only if you promise not to try anything." She said as she got in bed with me

"I pinky promise i'll be a gentlemen and won't do anything that a lady and gentlemen shouldn't do." i said as i pulled her in close and kissed her cheek and fell asleep with her in my arms