Forgiveness, Suicide, Death

“So you two are twins?” Girls flocked to Jongsuk. “You're beautiful.” Guys flocked to Emichi. Poor Nana was stuck in the middle.

“Fox!!” Kiseop came into the classroom.

“Kiseop!!” Emichi went running towards him.

“Emi!?!?!” Kiseop turned and sprinted down the hall.

Well at least now I don't need to go help him. Nana kept her face in her book.

“Nana!” Kahi came in panting. “Nana come on lunch has started lets go up to the roof.” Kahi saw Emichi and Jongsuk.

“Why are they here?!?!” Kahi lead Nana up to the roof.

“I don't know.” Nana shook her head as they opened the door to the roof.

“Nana, you have an older brother too!!” Kevin came running full of life.

“Yes.” Nana sheepishly whispered.

Eli watched as Nana pulled her scarf up over her nose. She looks like...

“Fox, are you okay?” Kiseop was sitting on the ground.

“Why are you all here?” Nana finally snapped, her voice was low. “Can I just solve my problems by myself?” She stared at the floor.

“Nana-” Lizzy stepped forward.

“Lizzy, when we found you and Raina you were both homeless. Now look at you, you're gorgeous, popular, and have each others back no matter what.” Nana dropped her book. “Eli, Kevin you don't even know me. A few months ago I was no one to you.” Nana's eyes were straining to not cry. “Kiseop, you are so sweet, I am your little errand runner, you don't have to pretend to be my friend.” Nana knew this was all a lie. She was so sick of all these people helping her, and honest when she was lying to them all. “Kahi, you know everything about me, we cried together when we lost your brother. Stop pretending that didn't hurt you.” Nana turned on her heels and was out the door.

She could here their faint calls to her but she was already out of sight. She hid in the garden and started crying. How could I say that to them. They were trying to help me. I'm evil I ruin everything.

“I have never seen you cry before.” A deep voice that reminded her of her father came up behind her.

“Go away.” She spun around. “You're the new kid.” She played dumb.

“So we are going to play it that way ok.” He stepped closer to her.

“What do you want.” She trembled backing away from him. His eyes watched her like she was food.

“You're pretty cute.” He had her trapped in a corner.

“You can't.” She shook her head.

“Why not I'm the new kid you don't know me.” He trapped her with his body. “So I can do this.” His breath on her neck gave her goosebmps.

“Stop it!” She shoved him off of her.

“Wait have we met before?” He smirked.

“J...JongSuk...Oppa.” She cringed waiting for him to hit her.

“Good girl.” He patted her on the head.

“What do you want please go away.” She felt her strength come back.

“Still tough as ever.” He shook his head. “You know I came here to talk to you.” He picked up her hand.

“Why all of a sudden?” She looked at him with dagger eyes. “Let me guess to ruin my life again.”