Roomies!?!

“Wow this sounds really good.” Kahi sprawled out on the floor.

“They know how to use their voices.” Raina took a sip of her tea.

“I love them so much more.” Lizzy giggled.

Recording was finally over for both songs and Nana had released the teasers and release dates.

Nana and her roomies were in her bedroom listening to the songs.

“I just don't want to go to school tomorrow.” Nana sighed. “Those girls are so stupid.” She held her hands in front her face. “I don't want to serve Kiseop anymore.”

“Then don't go.” Kahi shrugged looking up at her.

“I might not I don't feel good anyway.” Nana held her stomach.

“See ya Nana.” They waved leaving the house for school.

“Bye bye.” She coughed.

All those girls are going to flock to the three stooges today. “Kyaaa! Oppa you're so great!” Thats what they will say all day. Ugh I can't stand them. Maybe they are recording the movie early today?

She got her phone out and called the director. “Yoboseyo?” He answered.

“Ah uhm are you recording right now?” She asked.

“Yeah, if you can come now that would be great.” His voice was surprised and excited.

“I'll be there in a few thank you.” She hung up.

She got there with a bandana on her face. “Come on makeup time.” Her makeup artist attacked her.

“Thank you Unnie.” Nana smiled as JungAh did her make up.

“After you told me you were Lala I had to do this for you.” JungAh laughed.

“Remember when Emichi and JongSuk would always complain that you weren't playing with them.” Nana laughed.

“I never liked your siblings.” JungAh shook her head. “Spoiled brats.”

“Agreed.” Nana cheered. “Oh speaking of which. Guess who Emichi is chasing after.”

“Oh god who?” JungAh rolled her eyes.

“Kiseop.” Nana giggled.

“God she erks me.” JungAh shook her head.

“Great shooting today.” The director bounced happily. “We will be done by next week.”

“Thank you bye.” Nana bowed and walked out.

Bleh its all cloudy. I wanted to see the moon. Nana frowned as she walked into the parking lot.

“Fox!” Chills went down her spine hearing his voice.

“Ah Kiseop Oppa.” She said without thinking. “I mean Kiseop!” She cringed waiting to get hit.

“Why are you so timid?” Kiseop walked slowly up to her.

“Oh uh no reason.” She blushed. “Sorry I wasn't at school.”

“Come on it's okay.” Kiseop felt his annoyance fade and become worry.

“Lala wake up.” a familiar voice shook her as she slept.

“Mmmhmmm.” She grumbled and rolled over.

“She sleeps like old auntie.” The voice giggled. “Ah wake up!”

“Wha What?” Lala looked up to see Kim ShinYoung standing over her. “Good morning.” Lala giggled.What now keke, I have been sleeping with a mask on all week so you wouldn't catch me off guard. Lala smiled at her “cleverness”.