Loser

“Who are you?” Nana avoided eye contact.

“You know who I am don't act dumb.” Kiseop's voice was more sexy then she would have preferred.

“Fine, what do you want?” She sighed.

“Look at that weirdo girl pretending to be Lala.” People were pointing. “She is the best impersonator I have ever seen.”, “That guy she is with is pretty hot.”, “Should I go snag him from that weirdo girl?”

“Come with me, I have a recording to do.” She grabbed his hand.

Nana explained that she has the alias Lala the rapper, model, actress, dancer. She doesn't want people to know who she is. She explained why she snuck out of the student council meeting.

“So what if I go tell people your secret?” He finally asked her outside the studio.

“Please don't.” She knew this would happen.

“How about you become my slave at school and my lips are sealed.” He offered.

Bastard!!! Well this could be fun. I could just beat the hell out of him... No lets have some peaceful fun. “For how long?” She answered.

“The rest of the school year.” He smiled.

“It just barely started!!!” She exclaimed. She sighed. “Deal.” She shook his hand. “Now if you may excuse me I need to record this song.” She walked into the studio.

“Kiseop what took you so long?” Eli complained.

“She disappeared I had to go track her down.” He answered.

“Did you make her pay?” Kevin smiled with excitement.

“Yeah, I have a little slave.” Kiseop said casually.

“So you didn't force her or beat her up?” Kevin frowned.

“Unlike a pervert like you I don't take advantage of girls like that.” He shook his head.

“Well then we will make her life hell.” Eli smirked.

“She is my slave don't touch her.” Kiseop stood quickly.

“Don't get attached to a little loser like her.” Eli looked up at Kiseop with amusement. “Hit me I know you want to.”

“I'm leaving.” Kiseop opened the door and left.

“What!!” Lizzy and Raina were listening to Nana's story.

“Yeah, so now he knows I'm Lala and I have to be his slave at school.” Nana frowned.

“But with your new movie, and your comeback where is your energy going to come from.” Lizzy asked.

“I don't know I will find a way.” She shrugged.

“Nana, you know you never told us about your past.” Raina frowned.

“What do you want to know?” Nana smiled weakly.

“Where are your parents? Ow!” Raina asked with Lizzy elbowing her quickly after.

“My mother is probably still in her run down house. My father died when I was 4 you knew that.” Nana took another bite of her cookie.

“Did you leave behind any siblings?” Raina asked more.

“Two older siblings. An older brother and an older sister.” She answered yawning. “I'm a triplet.”

“You are!?!?!” Both Lizzy and Raina were surprised.

“Yeah, and thats about it about me that you don't know.” She just shrugged.