Auditions

“Kiseop sweetie don't forget to come home early to meet a candidate.” Kiseop's mother was beaming with youth at breakfast.

“Er actually-” He started but chose not to say that. “I am going to audition for Lala's new song.” He announced instead.

“Oppa is sure to win!” Hye-In smiled.

“Thanks kitten.” He messed with her hair.

What happened to cause this announcement- 2 days before-

“To famous.” Nana sat at her desk with Kahi and the twins.

“But he is so hot!!!” Raina was in shock.

“Yeah, but he is really busy and too famous.” Nana shook her head.

“Out.” Lizzy turned the photo over.

“OO him!!” Kahi snatched up a photo.

“No too famous. I want someone unknown and unique.” Nana frowned.

“Fox.” Kiseop pulled Nana's head back into his hands.

“What?” She looked up at him.

“What are you doing?” He saw all the pictures of famous rappers.

“Deciding on the person to sing the duet in my new song.” Nana sighed.

“What kind of sound are you looking for?” He questioned.

“I don't know the song is kind of depressing so I don't know.” Nana sighed in defeat. “I don't want someone to well known.”

“Hold auditions.” He suggested.

“Yeah we could hold auditions within the school.” Kahi perked up.

“Good idea.” Nana became energetic. “I'll talk to my manager.”

“Now that, that is handled.” Kiseop smiled mischievously. “I'm hungry.”

D'oh! I totally forgot his lunch!! She thought frantically “Here.” Nana handed him her lunch.

“Thanks fox.” He patted her on the head. “Oh and come up to the roof at lunch. I need some stuff done.”

“Okay.” Nana nodded.

“You two are getting along.” Lizzy smiled.

“Yeah Kiseop will only really talk to you.” Raina giggled.

“It's not like we are best friends. I'm just his worker nothing more.” Nana shrugged.

That lead to the auditions – fast forward one day.

“Attention students a sign up sheet will be posted in every class for Lala's most recent interest in our school.” The principal announced in the morning. “For her newest song she wants unknown talented rappers. Preferably guys. Auditions will be held at the end of the month.”

“Lala is going to be here?!?” The whole school was in an uproar.

Nana in every class snuck a glance at the sign up sheet. Boys signing up were the popular jerks who thought the world of themselves. By the end of the day she nervous about the auditions.

“Fox!” Kiseop ran to catch up to Nana.

“It's the end of the day I'm not doing anything.” She shot him a death glare.

“Whoa I was gonna offer you a ride.” He backed away a little.

“Oh sorry, I'm just nervous about the auditions.” She shook her head.