prologue.

He walked towards me. I felt shivers down my spine. Why would he want to be seen with me, after everything that happened between us?

Then it hit me. He's gonna make a fool out of me, ofcourse. Because what else would he want from me?

"Are you free tonight, baby?" he made his voice sound sarcastic.

Everyone was watching us. I didn't like that, but obviously he did. He liked the attention, he was always craving for it.

"No, I'm fucking expensive" I whispered, so only he could hear. If you're sarcastic, I'll be too. I gave him a faked smile as I tilted my head to the side, squeezing my eyes slightly.

He didn't quite appreciate it. His eyes were looking furious, his face remained the same. That was the scary thing about him, he had eyes which could speak. And right now his eyes were saying 'die' to me.

I didn't let him know that it bothered me. I turned around, making my way through the crowd of people, leaving him behind.

Fuck off, Calum Hood.

I made sure he wouldn't treat me like that, ever again.

'You're worth so much more' Chelsea's words were going through my mind. She warned me for him. I knew she was right, but if I would let her know, she would feel way too powerful.

I didn't want to give in.

Meanwhile, outside my own mind, people were still looking at me, giving me nasty looks. The 'popular' girls weren't happy to see me, but usually they wouldn't care about me passing by, because I was a nobody.

"How could you do that?" one girl spoke to me.

I put my middle finger in the air, pointing it at her.

Don't you get the point? I hate you all.

"What a bitch" she whispered to her friend, but she made sure to say it just loud enough so I would hear.

Let's face reality, no one liked school, but I was one of those who HATED it, because I knew it was full of fake people and fake friends. Everyone tried to have friends, so they would look popular, but honestly, I didn't give a shit about that.

I was tired of this.

I didn't want to pretend to like them, or pretend to be nice to them, so I won't get in trouble. I wanted to be me. And yes, I was a bitch, but I don't care. It was obviously their fault, they were asking for it. Chelsea wouldn't agree, if I said I was a bitch. She was my friend, so she didn't deserve my bitchy attitude, but she knew I had one. Luckily, she didn't care about it, because she was one of the few people who did care about me.

I was still being surrounded with people. All eyes were on me. Voices made this hallway not so quiet anymore.

I walked outside the school building, stepping into the cold winter air.

To get away from here was what I wanted. I didn't belong here.

Everyone hated me, but I didn't give a fuck, because I hated every single one of them too.

I ruined Calum Hood's reputation. It was his fault, he asked for it.

Don't mess with me, or I'll mess with you.