Ch. 9

"Goodmorning, sunshine..." the deep voice rang from the kitchen as I walked through the doorway.

"Morning." I mumbled, sitting down at the table.

"You slept well last night." He commented.

"I was tired."

"I could tell." He chuckled.

I walked over to him and hugged him. "I miss him..." I mumbled.

"I know, baby girl..." He muttered back, holding me closely, stroking my hair.

I looked up at him, and saw a little bit of Wilford in his eyes. I think that's what drove me to do my next action, because then I was kissing him.

His hand moved to the side of my neck, thumb stroking my jaw. His other hand reached my cheek.

My hands clutched his shirt, pulling him ever so slightly closer.

He was gentle... like Wilford. And caring, and handsome... and sweet.

The sweetest of colors...

My eyes shot open, and I pulled away quickly. "I'm sorry." I said, lookin away.

"Its okay." He said quietly. He leaned his forehead on the side of my face, keeping his hands on the sides of my neck. He continued to stroke my jaw.

I moved my hands up to his, turning to look at him.

"You know I'm still Wilford, right?" He asked.

"Wilford is his own person."

"Wilford is nothing more than a character from a video." He argued.

"Who's come to life and killed tons of people."

Mark kissed me again. "If..." He pulled away to speak, "I find a way to morph Wilford back into me... you would be able to have him..."

"Can't you just destroy him?" I asked.

"That seems a little extreme, don't you think?" He asked.

"No, but think about it..." I walked towards the fridge. "I've fallen for a guy who's sweet and isn't murderous! I think Wilford is becoming weak, and is starting to fade." I said.

"So what you're saying is...?"

"Wilford is becoming more like you, Mark." I said. "You're right. You are still Wilford, and that's what caused me to fall for him, because Wilford is still you."

"So we need to destroy him?" Mark asked.

I nodded. "But how?"

"I've got an idea." Mark said.

~~~~

Wilford Warfstache does not exist.

Wilford Warfstache was never created.

Wilford Warfstache... is now erased.

Mark stared down at the words on the paper and sighed. "Sorry, buddy..." He muttered. He read the words aloud, and a pinkish glow formed around him before disappearing.

I smiled at him. "And?"

"Wilford is gone."

"No more murders?" I asked.

"No more murders." Mark agreed, smiling and grasping onto my wrists. He pulled me on top of him and kissed me. "I'm sorry you had to say goodbye to Wilford." He said, pulling away.

"Don't be... I've still got my candy man right here." I smiled at his pink cheeks.

Wilford was right about one thing, though...

Pink was the most sweetest of colors...