Drama series part 2- backfired

Rd placed her on the bed and looked at her. She was blushing hard. He came over her and whispered sleep don't think dirty,I'll make u mine not in drunk state nor wen ur unmarried. I want u 2 be my wife 1st then all these. So go 2 sleep and he patted her head. She just hugged him and ur the best rannu. And they both fell asleep. In the middle of the night thap rd fell from his bed
Rd: wat the and saw the 3/4 th of the bed is occupied by sanyu. How is she here with me.oh god did we do something.y can't u let me live peacefully.do u have any personal dushmani he was talking 2 almighty and started marching and thought of the incident and he remembered they drunk and their kiss he just was surprised and it felt good that his 1st kiss was with his drama queen and his confession. He can't wait 2 tell her all these and was impatient.

A wicked idea came 2 his mind.He went near her ruffled her hair and opened the buttons of his shirt and laid down and took her hands and placed it on his forearm and due 2 mosquitoes sanyu thought it was her hand so started scratching his forearm and he had victory smirk. Now the real fun begins and placed her head on his chest.

Sanyu started mumbling and he leaned 2 hear her.
S: I'm not pregnant .I'm virgin.no dad mom pls don't leave me.I'm ur daughter and started sobbing in her sleep.
Rd felt bad. He thought tomorrow everything will be ryt.

Due 2 the ringing of alarm clock she got up and saw their position and got alert. She checked the dress was in place. She sighed in relief. She nudged him 2 get up and he rubbed his eyes 2 see the most beautiful sight his pagal in messy state.
Rd: wat run doing here.and placed his hands on chest.did u try 2 do hanky panky with me.wat will I say 2 mom.her son was raped.nahiii
S: stop it.u idiot.I'm the girl I should be saying all these.
Rd: see my shirt is open and there are ur nail marks.u tried 2 take advantage of me.chudail cut ur nail I may get infection

Sanyu twitched her lips and a smirk played on her lips. Sanyu started moving her hands on his and many erotic thoughts started playing in his mind.
Rd: wwaaattt rruu doing
S: it's ok rannu.we have done it yesterday so let's do it again. Ru liking it
Rd: plssss.
S: y ru not enjoying.she kept her finger on his forehead and tracing it down reached his lips
Rd couldn't control more and blurted we didn't cross our limits.I just want 2 tease u.
Sanyu left him.
S: huh.ur just impossible.how did u think I'll believe all these.and ur talking 2 the biggest fan of ddlj.all these stupid jokes I seen in movies and more I trust u rannu.

Rd felt proud.really u trust me that much
S: of course.ur my innocent baccha.and u don't know how 2 act also.
Rd: do u remember anything from last night
S: not much I was having juice from the bottle at terrace then u came we talked and I slept
Rd: nothing more
S: is there more 2 remember
Rd: no leave it

There was a knock at his door and sandhir panicked.

An early update for my lovely readers. Some of them are asking 4 2parts per day but the problem is if I post 2 parts u will jump 2 the latest one and forget 2 read the previous because it happened in babysitter story.so I'm just posting one part.
Mostly I'll be thrown from my work place from where I wrote the part.