Please don't leave me -1

3 months completed and the growth of the babies were normal. They did check ups accordingly and rd used 2 talk with babies at night without sanyu' s knowledge.

Now Sanyu has become chubby and cute. One day all were gathered and doing gup shup. Suddenly sanyu got up from her seat and went 2 harsh
S: papa baby just kicked me.
All were happy and kept their hand 2 feel the kick. Rd came from outside renu asked him 2 to place his palm but he refused and went 2 room.
S: he hates me now. I became fat so
Re: no beta. He might be in some tension and consoled her
Sanyu came 2 room. Sanyu spoke loudly by caressing her belly babies ur papa doesn't love u not me. Rd continued his work on lappy and pretended that he didn't hear her.
S: akdu  and slept.

As the night grew old he climbed to her bedside and kept his palm on her belly and started stroking
Rd: ru both angry with me .2day u kicked 4 1st time make sure not 2 do it hard so ur mom will have pain .u know how much I love you ,but... leave it . He just caressed and he felt the kick and he had a satisfying smile and kissed there and slept.

Months passed by and it  was the date 4 her operation. Rd seemed tensed but maintained a calm face. After an hour the nurse came with the babies. Nurse asked 4 the dad of the babies rd was going 2 step in but parth went and took them in his hands and arpi 2 joined. It was a boy and a girl baby. Rd enquired abt sanyu. They informed she will be fine after 2 hrs. The nurse took the babies back so after sanyu wake up she can feed. While shekawat family was happy. They were behaving crazy except one person it was rd.

After one week they came back from the hospital with the babies. Sanyu 2 became a child and blown with their antics,smile and in whole she felt complete. Rd joined the office. At night sandhir room he saw sanyu with a frown.
Rd : wat happened pagal
S: just ask them 2 leave or give my babies 2 me
Rd: I didn't get u
S: while day I'm craving 4 my babies bhabhi and bhai take them and bring 2 me only 4 feeding. They are mine.I was a fool that I agreed 2 give one of them. Now they are greedy and want my both babies. Make them understand or I'll talk 2 then,if it hurts them or not.
Rd: don't do any stupid act like that. I'll talk 2 them .
S: better .this time I'm serious

He forgot the matter but one soul was burning from inside and the storm hit the family badly and the calamities done 2 lives was beyond repair.

Rd stepped into the home 2 see it was dark and the babies were crying badly. He switched on the lights 2 see his family and sanyu glaring him. Rd was scared by unknown reason and he saw the babies lying on the floor and sobbing he was abt u take them but was pushed back by sanyu.
S: don't u dare rich them
Rd: with shaking voice wat happened here
S: ur so innocent.then listen I asked bhabi 2 stay away from the kids and I told I'll give her one but her answer starlted me. She told it's her babies and I'm just a surrogate mother whom rented her womb 2 them.
So now u tell all wat is this . R they mine or not .

Rd sat with a thud and held his face . I'm sorry,I don't want to hurt anyone.I did all these 4 the happiness of my family.