Mood swings

Later that night sandhir in their room. Sanyu was lying on the bed and rd spread the sheet on the floor and laid.

S: rannu life is unpredictable
Rd: ours is the best example.we came 2 Mumbai 2 make our dreams come true and ended in a messed up one.I think our life is like a jalebi before one matter is solved the other comes up. Now wen I look at jalebi is see our face.
S: oh. A doubt y ru happy being a dad of unknown bbay
Rd: ermmm. I...i don't know i love 2 accept the baby.can I ask u a favor . U don't want this baby so we can give 2 bhai and arpi.wat say
S: not bad rannu.ur not so stupid .good idea we will give them they 2 crave 4 baby love. Then we can concentrate on our studies then after settling down we can bring them back and live a happy life
Rd: u misunderstood. I ment 2 say we will give them 2 bhai and arpi forever so they get baby. We can try after we achieve our goals
S: how dare u think like that.I give my babies 2 them.then wat abt our love
Rd: that day u told u will give the baby if it was there
S: at that time I was confused.
Rd: we are having twins then one baby 4 them and the other 4 us
S: this is better than giving both.u sleep that's better otherwise all such ideas will come again.

After she slept rd climbed the bed and caressed her belly.
Rd: hi baby.I'm sorry babies.how are u. Ur mumma loves u a lot and me 2. But I should keep my family 1st I can't be selfish. Mumma tortures me and now from pagal she got promotion 2 angry bird. My bad luck. be with me and tell ur mumma how much I love her.good night sleep well. From tomorrow I need 2 attend my big baby with all her mood swings.

Next day rd handed a packet 2 sanyu and 2 be ready. She opened 2 see a beautiful saree  and a note make it fast ur surprise is waiting. She dolled up in the attire and was stunned 2 see her rannu in blue kurta and white pants  with gelled up hair.

S: where ru going. As of today is ur marriage
Rd: 4 the marriage.oh i get it u are getting complex because of my looks and personality.jelo
Sanyu ran 2 her room and looked at her
S( I.m): I'm more pretty and gorgeous.but he is so wow 2 look at . I need 2 look perfect with him.bada aya Mr India.

Both left from there he stopped his bike near a temple
S: y are we here
Rd: it's a surprise. Be calm girl
S: girl my foot.I'm a lady.monkey
Rd: sorry donkey
S: argh I'll kill u
Rd: I'll kiss u
S: wat
Rd: sorry I thought we are playing rhyming rhyming game.
S: good.

There are many steps 2 reach the temple. She was going 2 place her feet but rd took her in his arms.I'll carry u it's not safe 2 climb the steps wen our babies are there. She just put her hands around his neck and placed her head in his shoulder and smiled.
They reached and her eyes widen 2 see the scenario,there was pandit chanting rd family with a warm smile and another addition she guessed it 2 be Rd' s dad. Rd made her stand and the priest asked them 2 sit near the holy fire. She just saw rd and he whispered we are getting married,and I don't want anyone 2 question ur dignity including u. She was beyond happy. They took the 7 vow and proclaimed as husband and wife.

Some promises are many 2 broken.in this one will stick 2 it with whole heart.

I'm happy that most of them are getting my clues .