What's this feeling

Next day was Sunday they were having off and enjoying their sleep after the hungama after the party. The phone of sanyu was ringing non stop she yawned and rubbed her eyes and took the call in half sleep.

Other side of call was her friends who were excited of going out so they asked her 2 be ready and they'll come 2 her building 2 pick her up. She ran 2 washroom and got ready fast in a simple suit. Shopping really makes girls crazy.

She took a good look of her and in her mind praised abt it and left 2 prepare the breakfast. Soon rd 2 joined her .
S: good morning hubby
Rd: good morning pagal
S: I made egg and toast
Rd: wat.actually hen gives egg I didn't know u 2 make them
S: haha.wat a joke.u should be in comedy circus.but they 2 will fire u because of ur bad jokes.
This my first time I made egg toast.if u want have I don't have whole day.
Rd: there's no class.so madam where ru going.Don't tell me u changed ur mind and leaving this place
S: not so soon.I need to torture u more then I'll leave.my friends are coming 2 the building.we have planned outing.
Rd: oh.
S: we will go 4 shopping,movie,lunch ,beach and dinner at aryan house
Rd: wat aryan house.but y.
S: because he is friend.and I can ask him 2 recommend u 2 his dad so u will get high position
Rd: no need I'm satisfied with wat I do
S: ok ur loss.
She got the call and left from there. Rd was disturbed by her closeness with aryan.

Sanaya was in her pg feeling bored and unable 2 be at office. She is missing rd. She thought 2 call him then dropped the idea. After lot of battle of heart and brain her heart won and she called him.

Sa : hey good morning
Rd: hi.same 2 u
Sa : didn't go out.no plans
Rd: no I'm at home
Sa : umm rd am I the 1st female friend of urs
Rd: technically s but my bro wife arpi is my 1st friend.but ur the one whom I initiated the hand 4 friendship
Sa : so I'm spl
Rd: s ur spl 2 me.because ur different from other girls who just love me 4 my looks but ur a good person by heart and very near 2 me
Sa : thanks.and they continued their convo 4 some more time. After the call end.
Sanaya thought rd loves her and rd was surprised by her behavior as wat happened to her suddenly she asked abt wat she meant 4 him.

Sanyu friends along with aryan was having good time.they did lot of masti and they were happy 2 meet his parents. Aryan dropped her friends on way back 2 her house.
A: so tell me abt wat u think of me
S: ur a nice person.kind caring and all
A: ermm.so u like me
S: s .I like u a lot
Aryan was happy and she gave her friendly side hug 2 him and got out.

Rd was waiting for her and wen he saw her he was relieved but he didn't know y was he insecure abt her and aryan and y was he missing her a lot. Instead he should be happy abt her being out 4 long. Sanyu was just staring at him.

S: so rannu wat u did
Rd: nothing much.was spending time with sanaya ( he didn't know y he lied 2 her)
Sanyu face fell. Oh so that nerdy was here.
Rd: no she called me
S: I 2 had fun with aryan
Rd was uncomfortable by hearing his name. Both of them walked 2 the door of their room.

Sandhir in union asked whether had dinner. Sanyu told she had with aryan and parents. Rd 2 made Maggie and had. They still hold the handle of door and looked each other. They left the handle and hugged and they had a sweet smile on their lips. In their inner heart they both missed each other and their silly fights. Both of them bid good night and left.

Aryan and sanaya started building castle of their own. Both of them decided 4 asking out 4 date and then proposal.

So 4 of them had different outlook 2 their new feelings.