003| Relapse

SAMANTHA

"This is the last time, Samantha." I breathe in. For the last time, I was here standing on the stage being presented as a piece of diamond or an expensive piece of art.

Days have passed since my last sponsorship event, and that night I was sold for $9.7 billion. It wasn't that much but it was enough for my father to be satisfied. Currently, I am wearing a simple black evening dress that has a v-neckline.

After the speaker made his introductions about me, I just closed my eyes and imagined the waves of the ocean and vacation. I badly wanted everything to be finished to the point that I actually felt impatient.

"Sold for $11.7 billion to the lady at the corner!" The speaker banged the gravel and pointed the gravel to the lady at the corner of the room. My head automatically followed the direction and saw Lea once again.

We followed the normal routine, 3 bodyguards at my side as they guide me towards my sponsor and as I walk towards her she smirks as she sips her wine.

I enjoyed my time with Lea that night, and it was pleasant I internally smiled knowing that my last night at these events will be a person that I am genuinely comfortable with.

"You can't seem to get enough of me," I said to her, teasing her slightly. Lea stood up and her smirk grew even wider, before she said anything else she dismissed the bodyguards who guided me in getting here.

"You're like a drug to anyone, Samantha. I think you're aware of that already." Lea said in a firm tone, as she stood up from her seat revealing her outfit for tonight; a tailored white suit paired with a white corset. I loved the way she dressed tonight, I'll be adding this to my list of outfits that I should go for in the future.

Lea is now on my side, "I heard this will be your last night, and I don't want to miss my last opportunity in being with you Sam." She whispered in my ears. I shivered as her breath reached my skin.

"Anyway, are you up for fun?" She continued and stared deep into my eyes with a glint of anticipation.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

In just a blink of an eye, it was already morning again and I woke up before Lea again. The thing with sleeping with rich people is that they don't only pay you to have a good time but they also pay you to leave them alone after and make sure that you keep everything private. That's why they pay a lot. Discretion calls for a heavy price.

I left a note on the bedside table and proceeded to get my clothes, fixed myself, and made my way home.

I remembered every name of my sponsors, and just like Lea some of them go back, especially when they knew that I was attending the event. I have a fair share of bad experiences in the world of sponsorships, but there were also fun times that come along with it. Having sponsors like Lea, you should consider yourself lucky.

Some sponsors, claim you, violate you, and push you towards the boundaries. People wouldn't believe how men claim their power through sex, they go to such an extent to boost their ego. They wouldn't care less for your own well-being.

I remember this sponsor of mine, and for the past 3 months; we continued to have a setup like this. Every night that my father will schedule me for an event, I will always search for him in the crowd and he will never fail to appear.

James was his name; he is a son of a successful lawyer and at the time that we met he was still new at their company. He will always win in the biddings and sometimes instead of sleeping with him, he'll just pay me to cuddle with him or watch movies with him. He would even give me a tour of their company, and sometimes he would let me just sit in his office and watch him work.