Chapter 1: Bipper

*NOTE: This is an AU so things will be changed.Also this Chapter takes place in the episode Sock Opera, so if you didn't watch that episode yet I recommend watching it before you read this. Picture is by innocentculprit on deviantart.*

Gravity Falls, a not so normal town in the state of Oregon. This is the town where 2 twins have settled in for their summer vacation, Dipper and Mabel pines. Mabel had recently found her new crush for the summer, Gabe Benson.

Mabel was getting ready for her sock puppet show to impress Gabe. Dipper insisted that Mabel will help him figure out the password to a computer he had found in an adventure he had. But instead Mabel was too obsessed with impressing her crush.

Dipper decided to guess the password on his own. He sat on a window seat in the attic. Dipper was stressed and tired until the computer said that there was too many failed attempts and that it was going to erase all the data from it in 5 minutes. Dipper freaked out now that he had only one more try to type the correct password, then a big flash of light came and Bill appeared.

"Haha Well, Well, Well. Someone's looking desperate."

"I thought I told you to leave me alone!"

"I can help you kid", Bill said as he held a blue fire around his hand."You just need to hear out my demands."

Dipper looked at the computer that was at 4 minutes.

"Uh, What crazy thing do you want anyways? To eat my soul? To rip out my teeth? Are you gonna replace my eyes with baby heads or something?"

"Yeesh Kid relax! All I want is a puppet!" Bill said floating to Mabel's sock puppets.

"A puppet? What are you playing at?"

"Everyone loves puppets! And it looks to me you've got a surplus."

"I don't know man, Mabel worked really hard on them."

"Seems to me one little puppet is a small price to pay to learn all the secrets of the universe. Besides, what's your sister done for you, lately? How many times have you sacrificed for her, huh? And when has she ever returned the favor?"

Dipper then had a flashback of all the times he had to sacrifice something in order to make Mabel happy. He realized that Mabel never actually ever did something back for him. He looked outside at Mabel and her friends, then at the computer; it was counting at 30 seconds. Bill put out his hand that lit up with a blue fire on it and said," Tick Tock Kid."

"Uh, J-just one puppet? Fine!"

He then shook his hand with Bill.

"So, what puppet are you gonna pick anyway?"

"Hmm, let's see, eenie meenie mynie..." His eye soon turned red and his voice got low. "YOU"

"W-what?!"

Bill then pulled Dipper out from his body and Dipper was floating transparently in mid air. He put his hand on his stomach and his hand went through which meant he was some type of spirt.

"Huh? This can't be happening! What did you do to my body?!"

Dipper's body began to rise and opened his eyes to reveal the eyes of Bill on his.

"Haha, Sorry kid but your my puppet now! AHAHAHA!"

Bill then grabbed the computer and stomped on it in his body laughing hysterically.

After a long fight between them Dipper (Bill) went off to the sock opera where Mabel was performing to get the journal.

Dipper went to go tell Mabel what happened with him and Bill and Mabel said that since he was a ghost he had to continue on with the show while she takes care of Bill.

Mabel climbed to a bridge on top of the stage to where a cake was hanging and the journal was inside the cake. She climbed into the cake to get the journal but the weight of her made the cake fall. Luckily, before the cake dropped onto the stage someone caught her by the rope the cake was held on and pulled her up.

Mabel began flipping through the journal aa she was being pulled up," C'mon there has to be a way to get Dipper's body back."

"Haha, now why would you want to do that?"

Mabel looked up to see that Dipper(Bill) was the one pulling her up from the rope.

She gasped," Bill Dipper! Bipper."

"Shh! You wouldn't want to ruin the show!" Bipper said as he pointed to Gabe. He let go of the rope for a short time to scare Mabel then grabs the rope again.

"Whoops! It's slipping! How's about you hand that book over?"

"No way this is Dipper's I'd never give it away!"

"Hm, You didn't seem to have a problem taking it for your own play or ditching him when he needed you. So come to your senses, give me the book or your play is ruined!"

Mabel looked down at the journal and down at the show stage. She teared up and whispered," I-I'm sorry Dipper" as she handed the journal to Bipper.

"Haha, That's it, I mean who would sacrifice the one thing they love for their dumb sibling?"

He took the book and held it in his hand while the other was holding Mabel.

"At last the secrets of this town in my hands! Oh, and you can continue on with your little play thing."

He then let go of the rope dropping Mabel and dropping the wooden cake onto the stage. Dipper managed to move away from the falling cake. He saw Mabel getting up from the pile of wooden pieces and flew toward her.

"W-where's the journal?!"

Mabel pointed up to Bipper showing off the journal.

"MABEL! HOW COULD YOU?!"

Bipper soon opened the journal flipping through the pages.

"Haha! Now I HAVE THE SECRETS TO THIS TOWN! AHAHAHAHA!"

He began to float upwards chanting some backwards words.

"Now, in order to take over this worthless universe I'm gonna need some help."

He said as he disappeared in a flash of a blue light.