Chapter 4 - Demon Marco

*HOI GUYS SO IM IN A BIT OF A RUSH SO AGAIN I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND BLAH BLAH BLAH SPOILERS AND SUCH ANYWYAS IDK WHO MADE THE PICTURE BUT IF YOU DO TELL ME, AND BTW SORRY IF THE PICTURE HAS KORE THAN ONE PICTURE OF MARCO IDK WHY IT'S DOING THAT BUT IT WON'T COME OFF.*

Earth. No lets get more specific. Echo Creek, just a small town with normal people. Until, a magical princess from another dimension showed up. This princess was named Star Butterfly and was the soon to be Queen of a kingdom called Mewni. Star's parents decide to have her go to Echo Creek academy which is the new school Star is going to. There at Echo Creek she meets a boy named Marco Diaz, who is the "Safe Kid" in this school. Star and Marco soon become best friends and fight the evil forces of a little monster named Ludo.

As time passes by an event called the Blood Moon Ball comes up and Star's ex demon boyfriend, Tom asks her to come with him. The Blood Moon ball is a special ball which has a special blood moon window for the blood moon to choose 2 people whos souls will bond for all eternity. Star hesitates at first but changes her mind after she sees that Tom has improved his anger control. After school Star is deciding an outfit to wear for the Blood Moon Ball. Star then calls up a demon like elevator to take her to where the Bloood Mooon ball is held.

The ball was filled with everything you might've guessed was at a ballroom dance, food and demons and creatures that also came for the ball. In the crowd were our 3 protagonists Bipper, Wirt, and Finn. No one really paid much attention to them since they looked already like demons who were going to a dance. Finn had some torn up clothes so he had to stay close to Bipper and Wirt so he won't be suspicious.

"Ahh yes the Blood Moon ball, it's gorgeous ins't it?"

Bipper said as he turned around to look at Wirt and Finn.

"Why exactly are we at some kind demon dance party?"

Wirt ask with his arms crossed and the lantern hanging off of one of his tree branch horns.

"We're here to get our new memeber of our little group remember?!'

Bipper then turned around at the sound of footsteps walking towards him and turn around again to see that Tom was walking up to him with his hands in his pockets.

"Ah Tom, just the guy I wanted to see."

Bipper said while floating a little off the ground.

"So hows your day been going? Did'cha get your ex girlfriend back? More importantly, do you have that curse I told you about in your head already?"

The 3 eyed demon grinned and nodded.

"Yep I got it fully memorized and ready. So let me just go over the plan again, Marco is going to show up and steal Star from me and I'll push Marco away and say the curse?"

Bipper grinned and rubbed his hands a little and responded,

"Yep thats what we talked about."

Bipper looked at his imaginary watch and looked up at Tom.

"Your princess is gonna be here right about,"

Bipper was cut off when Star arrived in the demon elevator.

"Now. Well it's all your side of the plan now, I'll be watching."

After Bipper said this Tom walked over to star and Bipper floated towards Wirt and Finn and grabbed Wirt's arm to pull him over the crowd.

Star wore a short red dress and her hair was in a bun with 2 little strings of hair hanging off the sides of her head. She stepped out of the elevator and looked around.